đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift held hostage by Scott and Scooter

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Sending an army of children to publicly harass people online is such a vile attitude. This will be held against her for years and years to come, no doubt.:rip: :toofunny:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, Queen of Pop said:

Exactly. She saw the intense negative reaction that Scooter received after her last altercation and she decided that she wasn't done just ruining his reputation, she wanted to ruin his life too. Now her fans have leaked his mobile number and she's doing nothing to stop it. She's a sick human being

oh no what will poor scooter do ppl have his number, his life is ruined :noparty: meanwhile he's intentionally holding taylor hostage and preventing her from performing her life-long work. 

Queen of Pop
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

oh no what will poor scooter do ppl have his number, his life is ruined :noparty: meanwhile he's intentionally holding taylor hostage and preventing her from performing her life-long work. 

So you're cool with a stranger posting your number online for hundreds of thousands of bullies to reach you on? That's not very Born This Way of you

ALGAYDO
13 minutes ago, Queen of Pop said:

Exactly. She saw the intense negative reaction that Scooter received after her last altercation and she decided that she wasn't done just ruining his reputation, she wanted to ruin his life too. Now her fans have leaked his mobile number and she's doing nothing to stop it. She's a sick human being

I think calling her a “sick human being” is taking it too far, but I do agree with you in that she knew they would get constant hate, even bullying, online. She’s smart enough to know that if she can’t legally do anything, her fan will make their life hell from now on. 

I do think that those two men are despicable tho. And their nasty behavior deserves consequences. But her being spiteful and asking her fans to send them hate doesn’t solve anything and will also make her a target as the bad guy too 

Legend Slayyyter said what needed to be said :applause: 

I'm so surprised that Scott, after having worked with Taylor for more than 10 years and knowing how she is, would think she was going to duly toe the line and shut up :rip: 

The situation is getting really messy now, and I love how in her statement she still tells them that she is coming for their disgusting wigs with the re-recordings :rip:  can't wait for Scooter's wife's statement 

I hope she ENDS those rats

who will love me when the night is over

ALGAYDO
3 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Nnnnnn no offends or anything but bullying anyone is never okay, even to the bullies themselves. It just brings you down to their level lol 

FlopSlurper
Just now, Queen of Pop said:

So you're cool with a stranger posting your number online for hundreds of thousands of bullies to reach you on? That's not very Born This Way of you

People did that to him as a consequence of what he did to her first. Not saying it's fine but you're making a bid deal out of something so minor compared to what he's doing to her, LITERALLY stripping her off her 13 years of work. That being said, you wanna call her "a sick human being" for standing up for herself but then quote born this way? something isn't adding up

FlopSlurper
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Nnnnnn no offends or anything but bullying anyone is never okay, even to the bullies themselves. It just brings you down to their level lol 

Except she didn't bully anyone, she stated the facts. If anyone is being bullied it's her.

Its less than a year and she will be fully free, she could wait its not a big deal. She can also lipsync the performance that would not be considered re recording. 

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

Except she didn't bully anyone, she stated the facts. If anyone is being bullied it's her.

You and I both know that Taylor isn’t stupid enough to not know what her fans are gonna do. She knows damn well that they’re gonna get bullied from thousands of people now. I understand that she’s pissed off and probably in a horrible mental state right now, but that doesn’t excuse her intentions lol 

again, I am on her side and I totally sympathize with her because she basically had her art for the last 10+ years stripped away from her, but that doesn’t mean it’s cool to send your millions of fans to go make those ássholes’ lives a living hell for the next few weeks lol 

They paid lots of money for her masters and want some return on their investment. It's business. Whatever the resolution, someone is going to have to start writing big checks. Too bad the Netflix project *probably* didn't budget for this.  Netflix ought to know that they have to get all necessary permissions before using existing film. 

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

You and I both know that Taylor isn’t stupid enough to not know what her fans are gonna do. She knows damn well that they’re gonna get bullied from thousands of people now. I understand that she’s pissed off and probably in a horrible mental state right now, but that doesn’t excuse her intentions lol 

again, I am on her side and I totally sympathize with her because she basically had her art for the last 10+ years stripped away from her, but that doesn’t mean it’s cool to send your millions of fans to go make those ássholes’ lives a living hell for the next few weeks lol 

Well her intentions are written in her statement, she wants people (especially artists that he manages) to talk some sense into them. What people do with that information isn't her fault. While what Scooter is doing is 100% his fault fault.

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

Well her intentions are written in her statement, she wants people (especially artists that he manages) to talk some sense into them. What people do with that information isn't her fault. While what Scooter is doing is 100% his fault fault.

They do deserve some sort of consequences cause I think they’re being purposefully mean and spiteful. And maybe you think her sending her fans to bully them is what they deserve, and that’s fine if that’s what you think (I can assure you that a very large number of members here think it’s karma for what they are doing to her). But to play dumb about it is kinda funny to me lol 

FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

They do deserve some sort of consequences cause I think they’re being purposefully mean and spiteful. And maybe you think her sending her fans to bully them is what they deserve, and that’s fine if that’s what you think (I can assure you that a very large number of members here think it’s karma for what they are doing to her). But to play dumb about it is kinda funny to me lol 

Where did I say they deserve to be bullied? You're blaming taylor for other people's actions. She spoke her truth and what people do with that information is on their hand, not taylor's. But what scooter is doing to her is on his hand. That's all I'm saying.

Another comment before you quoted me where I literally said "not saying it's fine". I'm not playing dumb

Archived