Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Shooting at high school in California

Featured Posts

Haus Swiftie

good lord this is eternally depressing 

I pray that we as a country can learn to stop hurting each-other with guns because it solves nothing and hurts so many 

I know a lot of people don't like saying "my prayers and thoughts are with these people who were in injured" but I don't know what else to say 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Marina 💝Carly Rae 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis
  • Like 5
  • Love 3

ALGAYDO

Stories like these don’t do anything for me anymore. A few years ago I’d be extremely upset. Now I’m just numb to it all. Nobody in the position of power is doing anything to prevent tragedies like these from happening because it’ll negatively affect their bank accounts.

As long as we, as a country, keep allowing our politicians to prioritize their income over the lives of innocent people, nothing will change. 

And if you even dare to bring up gun culture/ the dire need of gun reform, those on the right (Republicans, conservatives, etc.) will tell you that it’s disrespectful to politicize these events. Yet, it’s not disrespectful to, you know, keep allowing this to happen? 

They’re straight up evil and stupid in my eyes.  

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 2

KURUSHITOVSKA

I was 6 days in LA last month. There were 3 shootings in the US. 

PartySick

At least this one's different, right? It's not a white guy this time :sweat:

Well, that's what my neighbor said. I haven't read anything for myself.

#KeepAmericaGreatAgain 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

ChicaSkas

one just died. This is so senseless. We need gun control!!

Are YOU the owner of the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you $$ for it. Picture: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

PoshLife

Every school gets a turn to have a shooting here in America. It's not a question of "if" it will happen, but "when" it will. It's f*cking disgusting. Mass shootings have become as integral a part of American culture as baseball and apple pie.

creek creek butter cartman yaoi kyle creek creek

NCgaga

Since it’s not a white guy it won’t get near as much media attention. Inner city shootings happen every day, and kids are dying to gang violence and shootings everyday, but the whole country turns its head to that. No one takes accountability in the inner city community. But if it’s a white guy- then everyone freaks out. 

Edited by NCgaga

Curunir

The world is such a fuсked up place that I read headlines like these and feel absolutely nothing. Might be a defense mechanism, who knows, but that shouldn't be normal...

• Like 1

PartySick
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

And if you even dare to bring up gun culture/ the dire need of gun reform, those on the right (Republicans, conservatives, etc.) will tell you that it’s disrespectful to politicize these events. Yet, it’s not disrespectful to, you know, keep allowing this to happen? 

Yet whenever an immigrant or, god forbid, a MUSLIM commits a crime on US soil, they immediately jump to "We NeEd ImMiGrAtIoN rEfOrM nOw!!".

There's a shooting every few days, if it's always "too soon" to talk about preventing another one then we'll NEVER talk about it. That's kind of the point.

#KeepAmericaGreatAgain 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Morphine Prince
2 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Since it’s not a white guy it won’t get near as much media attention. Inner city shootings happen every day, and kids are dying to gang violence and shootings everyday, but the whole country turns its head to that. No one takes accountability in the inner city community. But if it’s a white guy- then everyone freaks out. 

You managed to make school shooters the victims. Congratulations. 

• Like 4

Morphine Prince

Also, Santa Clarita is an LA suburb. Far from an inner city setting. It’s like 70% white. 

The shooter is also suspected to be Asian.