Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
new music

Taylor Swift ft. Shawn Mendes - Lover

Featured Posts

Bolkins

I really love the original but this isn’t that bad come on. It’s nowhere near as awful as the bad guy remix that’s for sure. 

• Like 4

MrG1087

Enjoy it before the rumors start about a romance between the two resulting in heartbreak and a new single dedicated to him...and the original version is better and I say all of this out of love since I like Taylor.

Haus Swiftie

It's ok 

The original is better but i'm not too offended 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Marina 💝Carly Rae 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis

Jaume
58 minutes ago, MrG1087 said:

Enjoy it before the rumors start about a romance between the two resulting in heartbreak and a new single dedicated to him...and the original version is better and I say all of this out of love since I like Taylor.

Isnt she dating an English guy for 3 years now?

AdmistTheLight

But will they go to a game and make out tho

sister kate hand GIF by Good Deed Entertainment

Liberaté mi amor

gypsy101
3 hours ago, kyanewest said:

That song didnt have the success she imagined. She hopes by collabing with Shawn it'll give it a boost. 

it’s one of her best songs so i hope it does too tbh

this remix is... okay. i wish they had actually gotten together to record instead of just tacking on his vocals. it’s kind of cute though.

Edited by gypsy101

StrawberryBlond

Actually surprised by how decent it is but still ultimately un-needed. When you're making a song about the love of your life and you feature a guy in it who isn't him, it's truly weird. In my mind, love songs should always be solo unless you're a singing couple.

And wow, Taylor's resorting to rent-a-guy remixes now? At least when she put Kendrick on Bad Blood, that was the official single release and he appeared in the music video. But she's releasing this in the form of a remix a whole 3 months after the single was released. Talk about a missed opportunity. Let's be real, she's truly desperate for a hit at this point, she's been struggling massively for a lasting hit since LWYMMD. Seeing Selena go to #1 effortlessly with her lead single completely solo must be hitting her hard right now when she's got 10x the hits, fans and media attention. It looks like she's becoming an albums artist more and more with every album these days. It'll keep her rich and maintain her legacy but the idea of Taylor: Singles Chart Monster is starting to become a thing of the past.

• Like 1

MrG1087
7 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Actually surprised by how decent it is but still ultimately un-needed. When you're making a song about the love of your life and you feature a guy in it who isn't him, it's truly weird. In my mind, love songs should always be solo unless you're a singing couple.

And wow, Taylor's resorting to rent-a-guy remixes now? At least when she put Kendrick on Bad Blood, that was the official single release and he appeared in the music video. But she's releasing this in the form of a remix a whole 3 months after the single was released. Talk about a missed opportunity. Let's be real, she's truly desperate for a hit at this point, she's been struggling massively for a lasting hit since LWYMMD. Seeing Selena go to #1 effortlessly with her lead single completely solo must be hitting her hard right now when she's got 10x the hits, fans and media attention. It looks like she's becoming an albums artist more and more with every album these days. It'll keep her rich and maintain her legacy but the idea of Taylor: Singles Chart Monster is starting to become a thing of the past.

No offense to her album but it’s one that I listened to when it was released and that was it. There wasn’t really anything memorable that stood out for me...

• Thanks 1

StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, MrG1087 said:

No offense to her album but it’s one that I listened to when it was released and that was it. There wasn’t really anything memorable that stood out for me...

Same. I think Reputation is the only semi-decent album of hers, this one comes a close enough second but was so much more unmemorable, not helped by it having an unnecessarily long tracklist. I certainly didn't think it had any more potential hits in it and I was right. I said the same for Reputation. I feel she's making better material than she used to but it doesn't have that same vibe that made her earlier songs hits, she's truly lost her touch.

• Like 1