other

I did a tarot reading about LG6

ChaosAngel17

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blessed Madonna

Why is this painfully accurate!!!  Oh my god please do a tarot reading again, miss Fortune teller.

Impersonation got me restricted!

Daylight Jokers
On 11/13/2019 at 6:45 PM, ChaosAngel17 said:

And the last card I opened was about the album itself. It gave me the Wheel of Fortune but reversed which represents set backs and misfortune. But it can taken both ways maybe it means that the fortune is not by Gaga's side for the moment but at the right time the wheel will rotate again and it will be her time eventually.  

Why is this so accurate? :udidnt:

TimisaMonster

Yikes I know this is all fake but it was pretty accurate how Gaga really did have a messy era cuz of Covid and it was out of her control and a lot of plans got completely cancelled and postponed...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

On 11/13/2019 at 10:45 AM, ChaosAngel17 said:

.:poot:

Thank you so much for reading and sorry for my tragic english. 🤠

Your English is completely un-tragic. It's perfect.

CHROMATICON
47 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yikes I know this is all fake but it was pretty accurate how Gaga really did have a messy era cuz of Covid and it was out of her control and a lot of plans got completely cancelled and postponed...

Card readings may be fake for many but I know for sure they are not. Every tarot sessione I've went to is 100% accurate for some reason. So please, don't call it fake just because you don't believe in it, some people do have special abilities that are beyond our understanding. 

CHROMATICON

Everything about this is scarily accurate. The lead's release date being that close and not doing THAT well, the leaks, the setbacks (COVID), the part where it says that it'll do better on streaming than on sales... Please do another reading soon. :giveup:

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, CHROMATICON said:

Card readings may be fake for many but I know for sure they are not. Every tarot sessione I've went to is 100% accurate for some reason. So please, don't call it fake just because you don't believe in it, some people do have special abilities that are beyond our understanding. 

If its beyond our understanding how are people supposed to know if it's a person with special abilities or just being scammed because they believe whatever someone tells them. 

Most readings are very general and therefore let the person interpret the "meaning" however they want...

My friend and I do tarot card readings too but we do it for fun...not because we believe we have some super powers nobody can verify...

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived