💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Album / Single Name Theory 'FREAK' or 'FREAKS'

I AM THEATRE

Featured Posts

I AM THEATRE

So, we know that Gaga is currently working on LG6 and that she hopefully will release something new very soon. :teehee:

But in the last few months there were a lot of hints that captured my attention about a possibile project name.

First: the 'f' tweet. Gaga tweeted a misterious 'f' weeks ago (possibly the first letter of her new single / album?) :popcorn:

Second: the content of her last tweets. She literally wrote a lot of sh*t :madge:

- She said she will call her next album 'ADELE'.

- She said she will start lip-syncing.

- She said she forgot ARTPOP.

etc.

The first thing that a fan would say reading that stuff is: "Is she crazy or something?". Considering the 'f' tweet and other correlated ones to the 'f' letter (for example also the one with the Just Dance description) we can say that Gaga is a freak. :what:

This is why I think her new project (i don't know if she has given us hints about the single or the album) is called "FREAKS" or something.

Note also that at the end of one of the Enigma shows she quoted herself referring to one of her speechs in the Monster Ball DVD: "They called us freaks, but the freaks are outside and I locked the f***ng doors".

Also remember that Gaga often reuses words already present in her previous projects, in order to create new stuff. For example, Enigma comes from the lyrics of Aura.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! :bon:

I think the theory six hours ago was that the title was Cosmic Love/Stupid Love. 

What will it be six hours from now? 

psychic tarot GIF by Anne Horel

I AM THEATRE
Just now, Doot said:

I think the theory six hours ago was that the title was Cosmic Love/Stupid Love. 

What will it be six hours from now? 

psychic tarot GIF by Anne Horel

Why so rude? Meh

mattel butch

I think lead single called Waffles and album is Blip Blop. Because today is 13 November it is 11 days after 2 November 11-2=9 

n i n e

стерва – это дар от бога и проклятие небес, дикая лесная кошка, полуангел – полубес.

Regina George
6 minutes ago, mattel butch said:

I think lead single called Waffles and album is Blip Blop. Because today is 13 November it is 11 days after 2 November 11-2=9 

n i n e

I think you’re onto something :oprah: I’m listening 

Felixorfelicia

22 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Would LOVE a song called Freak! Or Frankenstein, "F" :ally:

YES 

Tease it to Jesus

Archived