Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallow & ASIB Nominated for AMAs

Amidana

Featured Posts

nenhures

I mean, we been knew that Shallow was nominated for the AMAs. So is the ASIB soundtrack. Why y'all haven't been voting everyday is the real question here :huntyga:

James Gibson
11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I hope she'll attend (at least)

We all know the best case scenario if she wins is Gaga giving a recorded speech dressed up in the Enigma outfit about to go onstage 

monketsharona
Just now, James Gibson said:

We all know the best case scenario if she wins is Gaga giving a recorded speech dressed up in the Enigma outfit about to go onstage 

Hum I doubt she has no date of Enigma until late December. 

Gaga always liked AMAs, the proof is she even made a fake red carpet appearance and live from her tour when she wasn't able to perform there. 

Prismatic Light
12 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Gaga always liked AMAs, the proof is she even made a fake red carpet appearance and live from her tour when she wasn't able to perform there. 

Maybe there's a possibility she's attending :excited2: (and who knows, even performing :giveup:

Be kind 🧡

Y'all better be keeping a tab open on your phone browsers and putting down your 30 votes for each category she's nominated in... you literally type "amas" in to google and the cast your vote poll is right there at the top, so easy 👌🏼

James Gibson
24 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

If she has no show till there we have a shot :giveup:

Specially if they want to campaign ASIB to the Grammys :giveup:

Vote sistrens!!!!

G U C C I

She's on the benefit committee that is honoring Kathy Bates on broadway in NYC on Nov 18. The AMA's are in Los Angeles on the 24th. I would be shocked if she attended both but I would imagine she would go to NYC over the AMA's this year. 

Does Gaga even have space for another award for Shallow?

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

1ooo d0veZ

I don't remember A Star is Born and I don't really feel lile wasting my data voting.

tired real housewives GIF by RealityTVGIFs

No, I won't elaborate. I just told you.

Archived