💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

GAGA - ALLURE 2019 X My Style

championfilm

Featured Posts

championfilm

This is my latest drawing of Gaga shot by Daniel Jackson for Allure in my style.
I don't have time to draw as much as I used to. I hope you guys like this one!

RAMROD

I like that drawing and the style.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Didymus

That's a little scary ngl :rip: The face is fantastic but that little neck just creeps me out sorry. Not a fan of that big contrast.

championfilm
5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

That's a little scary ngl :rip: The face is fantastic but that little neck just creeps me out sorry. Not a fan of that big contrast.

That's fine! We can have our own opinions, right? Thank you for being honest :heart:

JazzGa

This one is really cute :saira: I don't think it looks like Gaga as much as the others, but her widdle alien face looks cuter than ever

Would love to see some of her iconic HL makeup looks in your super detailed style!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Lemondeduerl

I like this kind of art. I mean hyperrealism is very cool and you need skills,  that's admirable. But drawing or interpreting something in your personal style is more interesting to me. 

:)

championfilm
16 minutes ago, DonatellaPop11 said:

I love this concept, reminds me of the Bad Romance enlarged eyes

Thanks! I'm glad you like it!

It was influenced by those Japanese Chibi. If you look at my art 4-5 years ago, you'll be able to see the influence from that culture.  But troughout my journey, I found out what I can do with my style. It turns out to be what you can see on my profile today. I think my style recieved some influence from Margaret Keane as well.

championfilm
20 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

This one is really cute :saira: I don't think it looks like Gaga as much as the others, but her widdle alien face looks cuter than ever

Would love to see some of her iconic HL makeup looks in your super detailed style!

Thanks! I'm working on her latest Elle photoshoot now. Hope it's gonna end well  :spin:

championfilm
6 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

I like this kind of art. I mean hyperrealism is very cool and you need skills,  that's admirable. But drawing or interpreting something in your personal style is more interesting to me. 

Thank you! It's been a long journey for me since I first started to teach myself how to draw. Sometimes it's hard, sometimes it's fun, but at least, I'm happy with what I'm doing  :kara:

Archived