Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

8 months ago today

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

Gaga announces she’s pregnant with LG6.

LG6 will allegedly come out of her vajayjay in this upcoming weeks. Brace for impact monsters.

Season 5 Cereal GIF by Friends

luna’s advocate

likeitrough

i think she gave us the hint from the beginning. there's going to be an announcement  by the end of the year.

quote me in January when i look like boo boo the fool. 

Luna Lovegood
16 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

Aged like milk. Why can't she and her label stick to plans.

Exactly. I don’t get why Interscope doesn’t prioritise Gaga. I mean it’s LADY ****ING GAGA. The legend herself. They did her dirty. Gaga would’ve released it within this year if the label doesn’t cause any roadblocks smh 

luna’s advocate

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Exactly. I don’t get why Interscope doesn’t prioritise Gaga. I mean it’s LADY ****ING GAGA. The legend herself. They did her dirty. Gaga would’ve released it within this year if the label doesn’t cause any roadblocks smh 

Why do you assume it's Interspecope's decision? :oprah: It's completely possible and likely that was solely her decision.

Didymus
12 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Exactly. I don’t get why Interscope doesn’t prioritise Gaga. I mean it’s LADY ****ING GAGA. The legend herself. They did her dirty.

But maybe they blocked the release exactly because they want her to do well and they didn't think it was a good time to release :shrug: Maybe they just wanna wait until the ASIB hype is completely over, who knows. Or maybe they thought Enigma would get in the way of promo etc.

I don't know, I'm just guessing. But in any case, I don't think we can tell if Interscope is doing her dirty. She's a pop star. That means release strategies are always very complicated. It's a game. Gaga has to play by the rules. She's said multiple times she'll leave the pop music industry if she feels like she's a puppet so if she means what she says, she should do that. Let's not blame her label. She chooses to stay with them.

Luna Lovegood
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Why do you assume it's Interspecope's decision? :oprah: It's completely possible and likely that was solely her decision.

Maybe a reach but “fame is prison” and the fact that Mr S (the only RELIABLE source for music releases) said her team delays her single due to some unforeseen circumstances. But then again it’s an assumption. 

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, Didymus said:

But maybe they blocked the release exactly because they want her to do well and they didn't think it was a good time to release :shrug: Maybe they just wanna wait until the ASIB hype is completely over, who knows. Or maybe they thought Enigma would get in the way of promo etc.

I don't know, I'm just guessing. But in any case, I don't think we can tell if Interscope is doing her dirty. She's a pop star. That means release strategies are always very complicated. It's a game. Gaga has to play by the rules. She's said multiple times she'll leave the pop music industry if she feels like she's a puppet so if she means what she says, she should do that. Let's not blame her label. She chooses to stay with them.

I hope so 🤞🏻

luna’s advocate

FfFfFfFF
Just now, River Phoenix said:

Maybe a reach but “fame is prison” and the fact that Mr S (the only RELIABLE source for music releases) said her team delays her single due to some unforeseen circumstances. But then again it’s an assumption. 

He never implied thst Interscope was behind the decision.. he actually made it seem like Gaga was the one who changed her mind.

Archived