đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drake gets booed off stage, crowd wanted Frank Ocean

Kimmo

Featured Posts

26 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Well, Gaga refused to eat Japanese at SMAPxSMAP. She ate a pizza instead :vegas::lmao:

She ate Japanese food when she as there in 2011. I can’t remember what they did in 2013, but I think in 2016 with the pizza they were just trying to do something different. 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist
24 minutes ago, Red said:

He brought his own chef and only ate what they cooked

Also, when Gaga went to Rio, she went to the filthiest bar she could find in the favela and drank cheap beer directly from the bottle. And Rihanna swam in a contaminated beach.

well that's kinda stupid :ladyhaha:

Spoiler

inb4 maybe if she drank less beers she wouldn't have to cancel #rockinrio #neverforget #devastated #ladyhaha

The BPD Monster

I don't like him but nobody deserves that… and the fact that he handled it very well in a humble way

4 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

well that's kinda stupid :ladyhaha:

Hide contents

inb4 maybe if she drank less beers she wouldn't have to cancel #rockinrio #neverforget #devastated #ladyhaha

It is but I needed something to make Drake sound bad in comparison  :gaycat:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PartySick

I'm glad Gaga didn't get that reception at Coachella :emma:

Though I don't remember entirely how that went down. I know it was supposed to be Beyonce but Idk how long it was between Gaga replacing her and the show :poot:

đź–¤

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I'm glad Gaga didn't get that reception at Coachella :emma:

Though I don't remember entirely how that went down. I know it was supposed to be Beyonce but Idk how long it was between Gaga replacing her and the show :poot:

She wasn’t booed but the hives were really loud on Twitter. Don’t know if the loud ones actually bought tickets though.:poot:

Does it matter? Damage is done

ItWasntLaauv

My boyfriend was there, I really hope he didn’t participate in the booing, this is so mean spirited. :S

I don't care for Drake either but the people's fault if there was no confirmation of who the guest artist was gonna be so that's messed up? Its not like they were specifically sold Frank tickets and got Drake last minute instead.

Archived