💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on IG stories: Bye Vegas!

nenhures

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
8 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

I've never seen a thread with no explanation at all! And it's a forum, so people should really stop being oversensitive over nothing or they'll literally end up with mental issues. These threads (even though I don't like it when there's plenty of them) are not aggressive towards anyone, people just shouldn't get angry:udidnt:

Then you haven't seen most of the threads. And people can have their own opinions, but they have to give an explanation, not just say "Gaga lost her voice" and that's it. And people really need to stop saying the excuse that its their "opinion". And you saying "these threads are not aggressive towards anyone" is false because these people are stating Gaga lost her voice, meaning they are being rude to Gaga and diminishing her talent. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aphrodizy26
2 minutes ago, Talenti said:

The IG posts of her in the ice bath, and the stories of her in that thermal bodysuit thing? :oprah:

I think she does these every show for fabro management. I don’t think her fibro is as bad as it has been, what’s kicking her ass is that before Nov 6th she had been performing with Bronchitis (which already comes w body pain) and she was too weak for my show (Nov 6th) and she took that time to really nurse herself. The two shows after she was still slightly sick, so i think over the course of seven weeks she should be fine. (i hope, i see her on the 30th now. Refund came thru.)

Franch Toast

The pink pigtails are so cute!! 

She looks happy in the photos on her way to Vegas as well as in the photos leaving Vegas, but some people seem determined to project their own anti-Vegas bias onto the photos. 

And y'all, she does those ice baths and thermal suits after every Enigma suit, so don't read anything special into them. 

She/Her/Hers

4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Then you haven't seen most of the threads. And people can have their own opinions, but they have to give an explanation, not just say "Gaga lost her voice" and that's it. And people really need to stop saying the excuse that its their "opinion". And you saying "these threads are not aggressive towards anyone" is false because these people are stating Gaga lost her voice, meaning they are being aggressive to Gaga. 

First of all, Gaga doesn't read Gaga daily and we're not Gaga, so we can "defend" her without feeling angry. And I've seen many of these threads, but what do you mean when you say "explanation"...? There can't be any explanation for a topic like that, some people hear it and some people don't, that's it

Once again, I didn't make any of these threads and I think there are too much threads like this (just like there are too much MEGARATES imo) but no one should get angry :) 

LGMonster95
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Then you haven't seen most of the threads. And people can have their own opinions, but they have to give an explanation, not just say "Gaga lost her voice" and that's it. And people really need to stop saying the excuse that its their "opinion". And you saying "these threads are not aggressive towards anyone" is false because these people are stating Gaga lost her voice, meaning they are being rude to Gaga and diminishing her talent. 

Her voice literally sounded amazing at Brian's show last night and yet I didn't saw any thread about that. I guess there's no "fun" in that

HoneyB
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

That's her pre-show routine, it is to AVOID the flare ups, not tu cure them :) 

2 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

I think she does these every show for fabro management. I don’t think her fibro is as bad as it has been, what’s kicking her ass is that before Nov 6th she had been performing with Bronchitis (which already comes w body pain) and she was too weak for my show (Nov 6th) and she took that time to really nurse herself. The two shows after she was still slightly sick, so i think over the course of seven weeks she should be fine. (i hope, i see her on the 30th now. Refund came thru.)

Welp, never mind then thank you for clearing that up for me:creepflop: sorry for the misunderstanding:ph34r:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Madling
15 minutes ago, Talenti said:

Ok... And you know?:confused:

based off her IG posts and stories she’s obviously going through a lot of pain, I really hope she isn’t pushing herself that’s all I’m trying to say...

She fell off the stage and has a viral infection. She has a post concert routine that helps keep her going as the shows can be gruelling for anyone. Even her bass player Johnny and dancers Montana and Sloan were talking about how hard it is on the body and had to have treatment and opt out of certain dance routines.  

If she was having regular fibro flare ups she'd have cancelled a lot more than 1 show so far

1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

Her voice literally sounded amazing at Brian's show last night and yet I didn't saw any thread about that. I guess there's no "fun" in that

There was, if I'm right, @ydnmnme makes threads like that every time :) 

1 minute ago, Talenti said:

Welp, never mind then thank you for clearing that up for me:creepflop: sorry for the misunderstanding:ph34r:

You don't need to say "sorry", you didn't hurt anyone don't worry!:kiss:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

First of all, Gaga doesn't read Gaga daily and we're not Gaga, so we can "defend" her without feeling angry. And I've seen many of these threads, but what do you mean when you say "explanation"...? There can't be any explanation for a topic like that, some people hear it and some people don't, that's it

Once again, I didn't make any of these threads and I think there are too much threads like this (just like there are too much MEGARATES imo) but no one should get angry :) 

There can a lot of explanations though. When you introduce an opinion, most people explain why they have that opinion, don't they?

4 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

I notice these things too lol, came to the conclusion that people don't have the same interest on those threads, there's no "fun" in that lol. Kudos for the ones that do them, i really appreciate it. 

3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

There can a lot of explanations though. When you introduce an opinion, most people explain why they have that opinion, don't they?

Yes for sure, but admit that it's a bit harder when it's about a voice that we judge. I mean, if someone thinks the voice sounds "strained" (some people do), how can they explain this? I mean is it even possible to explain it? All they can do is uploading a video:shrug:

LGMonster95
8 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

I'm actually impressed that there hasn't been any serious fibro flare ups since she started doing the Vegas shows and from her Elle interview from what I heard she mentioned that most of the times is "light pain" she probably managed to find something that deals with her pain better. 

This leg of Enigma took forever to come but went by so fast :bradley:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

God I love that pink hair on her. :heart:

I hope she uses this time to recover from her bronchitis and potential fibro flare ups. Also she spends time mastering LG6 until she returns to Vegas next month. 

Archived