💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My incredible experience meeting Gaga and the Haus!!

MrGreen

Featured Posts

meet-and-greet.jpg

It's been over a week and I am still in shock, on Halloween I finally met Gaga!! I was the last in line at our show's meet and greet, and when it was my turn I came up to her and stood from my wheelchair to give her a big hug. My leg had a really intense spasm though, the worst timing possible omg I could barely stand!!! She was helping me stand and holding me, she was so sweet. She loved my outfit! I had it custom made for the meet and greet(I was sad she wore sunglasses and shirt instead of that amazing blue outfit I thought she would wear!!) She said I inspire her, and that she loves me too. It was quick, but it was the greatest experience to share that moment with her!! I even made a card for her, her assistant(who was SO wonderful and I hate that I can't remember her name!!) took it and put it in her dressing room.

The card I made her:

meet-and-greet-card.jpg

I was not prepared for what happened afterwards though lol! My friend and I decided to go to the Little Monsters Halloween afterparty, but the line was so crazy long... after a bit we just decided to grab a drink at a different nearby club instead. After being there for a while, I was at the bar and looked over, I noticed Gaga's bodyguard....!!!!!!! Soon after that, Gaga and the Haus arrived! She bought the whole club drinks and took over the mic a few times to announce some fun contests haha. She came up and danced with me, twice!!!! I got to party with and get to know the Haus, they knew me already because after the meet and greet Gaga was very touched by me and told them all about me! Met a lot of her dancers, Victor even bought me a drink! Her physical therapist and assistant came and chatted with me! Her assistant told me the letter was beautiful and she really appreciated it. Sarah came up to me and complimented my Haus Labs makeup and my costume, told me it was the best of the night!!! Even Bobby came over and talked to me for a while! I even got to show them my car and the Gaga photoshoots and they loved them! It was so crazy... it felt like a dream to actually be meeting and partying with these people! I stuck around with them to the very end, and did not get back to my room until after 6am LOL!

The most rewarding part though was seeing her SO happy and having so much fun! It was amazing to see her just enjoying herself and letting loose. It was also incredible realizing just how truly amazing her team is and how much they care for her, each and every one of them was so kind and down to earth! It meant so much to me that by meeting her and sharing my story, I was able to at least give her a little bit back after everything she has given me :heart:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Omggg this made me smile so much :heart: I’m so happy for you, it does sound like a dream come true :giveup:

Your costume was epic too. Glad it was appreciated :queenga: Gaaahrr this makes me so happy. Enjoy the memory, buddy.

SharkmanthaC

Wow this is incredible! 

I'm glad to know that Gaga and her team are very approachable personalities and seem genuinely interested in fans.

she/her/hers

Teal Ambition

omg I love stories like this :cryga: So happy for you!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition

Off topic, but I was just looking at your Instagram and that's such a sick car :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Glamourpuss

This sounds like every little monster's dream. :diane: I'm so happy for you that you had this amazing experience.

I love your outfit and your makeup too. :wub:

Wow, that's so amazing, congratulations! :heart: So nice that everyone recognized you and was happy to talk! I bet they really appreciate fans who can be cool and just have a conversation. Good on you! 

Also your costume is fantastic!

ydnmnme

Omg what a beautiful story!!! :heart: Thank you for sharing it with us :kara: Your outfit is amazing!!! 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived