Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga explaining "Monster Paw" at Enigma

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

:pawsup:

I love it! I really hope at least majority of the audience already knew.

Apparently the guy filming (or close by) didn't. :rip:

she/her/hers

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Mustang said:

Monster 4th single and music video confirmed :firega:

Reminds me of 2010, they didn't know what song to release in France (Monster or DITD) so Interscope sent both to radios before picking DITD after a few days :lmao:Intermessyscope at full power 

4 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Reminds me of 2010, they didn't know what song to release in France (Monster or DITD) so Interscope sent both to radios before picking DITD after a few days :lmao:Intermessyscope at full power 

Yea and to think that the grey wig she had could have been for a DITD era :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Gaga during the Monster Ball: *gives half an hour long speech about her connection with her fans and the paws up gesture*

Gaga at Enigma: it is like our “hey what’s up”

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

11 minutes ago, Mustang said:

Yea and to think that the grey wig she had could have been for a DITD era :giveup:

I never thought about that :bradley: But going from DITD to Born This Way (single) without a break would have been a total disaster though

Just now, Curunir said:

giphy.gif

That's the song the european GP requested so… :vegas:

As much as I love Monster, I think the fans are delusional when they think it would have been a big hit 

3 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

:pawsup: Hey bitches ! What's up here ?

That's very reductive of Gaga to say that it's what the Monster Paw means… It's almost shocking honestly… Like, did Gaga really tattoo "what's up" on her back? :laughga:

1 hour ago, Haus Swiftie said:

this is honestly an iconic speech

It's been a while since she mentioned paws up and I just loved that part of the fanbase when I was young

When i was an annoying 6th grader I would just walk into class and put my paws up and say "paws up (insert period)" 

You make me feel so old lolol

and she’s talked about putting paws up at enigma before!

Infinity Wave
21 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

That's very reductive of Gaga to say that it's what the Monster Paw means… It's almost shocking honestly… Like, did Gaga really tattoo "what's up" on her back? :laughga:

I mean she build a whole damm song on what she thinks means "hey whassup" :selena:

And I'm talking 'bout AYO for those of you who aren't into Gaga slang :gayhat:

Colourful

Archived