Stefani Tee
performance

Crowd yells for refund at Madame X show.

Featured Posts

Sanne Godijn
17 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Madonna stans, if you don't want to be triggered, just react "sad" and move on to the next post without reading this.  :huntyga:

Maya Angelou's famous quote:  "when someone shows you who they are, believe them"

source.gif

giphy.gif

She's ain't nice, she never was, and the only reason she is posing for cute pictures with Gaga now is because Gaga is still on top of her game.  If Gaga had faded away to the d-list, not only would Madonna not have apologized, she wouldn't be caught with her.

I guess elton john was right madonna really is a nasty person

• Like 7

derpmonster

I mean Lady Gaga is always also late but not THAT late :deadbanana:

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

derpmonster
39 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Excuse me but what :duck:

You can't autotune people's recordings :ally:

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • LMAO 11

PartySick
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Gaga was late to both my shows but only between half an hour to an hour.

We had Lady Startlight at the artRAVE and a bumping playlist at the JWT so I wasn't mad :ally:

🔪🐚🏹💋💎💅💃🔵🐷👠👗🚬💊💕👏
  • Like 12
  • YAAAS 4

DonatellaPop11

Wow, a 4 hour delay? :rip:

What's Fortnight?

Sanne Godijn
2 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

And gaga makes up for it with an awsome show

• Like 10
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

dlioncourt91
9 minutes ago, DonatellaPop11 said:

Wow, a 4 hour delay? :rip:

They moved the show to 10:30 now officially but she was still late. I love her but damn, she deserves this lashing.

• Like 1

Ryusei

I‘m so genuinely confused why she cant show up on time. Everyone else can. Like plan your day accordingly you‘ve done this enough to be on time. No excuses. And it being known that she‘s always late is not an excuse it‘s just sad. Also how the f do you get home when a show starts at MIDNIGHT???

• Like 3

dlioncourt91
17 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I guess elton john was right madonna really is a nasty person

Consider the source. A man's who been trashing women for years and calls for "support." :huntyga:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sanne Godijn
Just now, dlioncourt91 said:

Consider the source. A man's who been trashing women for years and calls for "support." :huntyga:

I was joking

Andreu
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Really? Even on a week night? Well, most places I know, it's 8pm start at the absolute latest, regardless of what day it is. People have got jobs and school to go to in the morning, after all. And considering some people travel from all over to see concerts, they won't be able to get public transport after a certain time. Some of these big names nowadays don't think about this stuff as it doesn't affect them. I literally have never heard of singers coming on at midnight in an arena for like, anywhere in the world. The staff must hate them if that's the case.

Well I guess it depends on the country, even when it comed to North American artists. All the big concerts I have been to, the main act has never started as early as 8. Theyre usually scheduled at 9 and start at some point between 9 and 10.

soundcloud.com/andreusongs

Fresco

I wasn't there. Don't know anything about what happened.

When I saw the Madame X show, all phones and cameras were checked or locked in Yondr bags. It started about 15 minutes late, with a scheduled start time of 10:30 PM. It was in a beautiful old theatre with incredible acoustics, and sounded great.  The fans on the floor were standing and dancing the entire show at their seats. I had a 2nd row balcony seat, with a good view of the stage and front rows audience.  There was cheering, not booing. The Like a Prayer finale would have been a real shame to miss if anyone had to leave early, because they were too into their own anger.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Maleficent

it’s an ego thing imo. she likes to make people way in some sadistic way. i feel like she has this deep need to prove to everyone else that she’s richer, smarter, fitter, and all around better than them...which makes sense when you’re a 29 year old megastar but doesn’t look so good on a 61 year old legend. 

I'm not a witch, I'm a love technician
  • Like 8

dlioncourt91
27 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

I was joking

I know. I'm just teasing. :kiss: