Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
celeb

CMBYN author admits to pedophilic ideations

Featured Posts

Supersonic

The author of the novel Call Me By Your Name, which also was released as a movie in 2017, has admitted to having pedophilic ideations in an interview with a Spanish magazine. In the interview he says, that he finds 12 year old girls sexually attractive, but has never acted on his attraction to them.

EI1QRgWWoAAtW5Y?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.ecartelera.com/noticias/entrevista-andre-aciman-call-me-by-your-name-54563/

Translation:

"The other day I was talking with a friend of mine, I said to him ‘I look at 12 year old girls and I find them very attractive’, and he said to me, ‘me too, but you can’t speak of it’. And I responded, ‘no, never’. Because if you think of it you’re almost guilty of it. I don’t commit the act, but you don’t have an idea of the rugged and disgusting things that go through everyone’s minds.”

I guess he forgot the point he tried to make in the first place.

Majestic, the future is electric.
  • Sad 2

Runway

Well it’s only a matter of time until he acts on it :ohwell: that’s if he’s actually telling the truth which i doubt

Edited by Runway

GhettoFabulous

:awkney: girl...

LG6 is NEVER coming

ALGAYDO

People gotta remember that pedophilia is a mental disorder. Someone who is attracted to kids is mentally ill and who need to find a therapist to keep their urges/desires suppressed. They only become a monster if they act upon their gross urges. So this dude should definitely seek some help before he either kills himself or hurts someone. 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 6

Gypsy Life

Which part of "not everything should be said in public" do people not understand?

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

• Like 19
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 3

Prismatic Light
22 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

"The other day I was talking with a friend of mine, I said to him ‘I look at 12 year old girls and I find them very attractive’, and he said to me, ‘me too, but you can’t speak of it’. And I responded, ‘no, never’. Because if you think of it you’re almost guilty of it. I don’t commit the act, but you don’t have an idea of the rugged and disgusting things that go through everyone’s minds.”

not funny smh GIF

Edited by Prismatic Light
Be kind 🧡
  • LMAO 3

Snejana

he's gross, this statement is gross and paedophiles deserve zero empathy don't quote me

tenor.gif 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

theahsfan
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Which part of "not everything should be said in public" do people not understand?

Aretha-Franklin-says-shes-talking-to-a-c

Exactly, why admit something like that in an interview? Maybe he should've told a therapist but to come out in a public interview.. 

• Like 1

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Snejana said:

he's gross, this statement is gross and paedophiles deserve zero empathy don't quote me

tenor.gif 

But they can't help their attraction. The ones who abuse/rape kids are the ones who don't deserve empathy. 

• Like 15

River

I don't know how known it is but there are still many pro-pedophilia organizations around the world and among them there are many worldwide celebrities that are members of these organizations.

I'm not serious 99% of the times ;)

Loeppke

I guess it's fine if he doesn't act on it but this isn't something to publish either :awkney:

like what you see? my number is 1-800-u-wish
  • Like 2

Amphetamine

At least he acknowledged it's something he can never act on. You can't control what you inherently find attractive, so there is no need to shame him for having those urges. If he starts making sexual advances towards children then that's another story... 

• Like 6