Stefani Tee
press

Gaga's sick (literally) fashion

Featured Posts

FentyGa11
1 minute ago, Ally Campana said:

Exactly this. She never said she was against real fur. I wish she change her stance though.:ohno:

oh fur (:poot:) sure

i wish she’d stop wearing it but at least she isn’t claiming to be cruelty free and lying abt it

theahsfan

Gaga: "Be Kind"

Also Gaga: *wears the fur of an animal that was likely killed prematurely for the coat*

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Tbh I do get very sad and a little depressed whenever she wears fur. Like, not to be pretentious or condescending or whatever, but skinning animals alive (aka putting them through unimaginable pain) for the sake of a cute coat or whatever is just so inhumane and disgusting. Idk how someone like Gaga, who is the human embodiment of kindness, can be okay with that kind of stuff. 

she’s skill my number one, but I just wish she could be more compassionate towards all living things, not just humans. 

This. The meat dress wasn't too bad because animals are bred and slaughtered in a more humane way for the meat, and the dress had an important message. 

But fur is just for fashion purposes and it's abhorrent that it's still used. Donatella Versace and some other designers have sworn not to use fur in fashion anymore because it's unnecessary. Stella McCartney has been a successful designer for years and she has never used animal products in her designs. This goes to show that it's not needed. I really hope the whole fashion industry follows suit and stops using real fur. 

Edited by Glamourpuss
Serial liker
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Gracious Gaga
1 hour ago, Eido said:

Wait... She is wearing real fur? I thought she hated that? 

1 hour ago, ice bear said:

fox fur or faux fur? :omg:

Home gurl wore a meat dress.  

xoxo gracious gaga
  • Like 1

Bolkins

*insert some nonsense blindly defending Gaga thats its fine to wear real fur purely to make her cold more glam and boujee*

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ice bear
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

Home gurl wore a meat dress.  

how bout read the rest of the thread :huntyga:

ice bear coolest bear // adopt a kitty

AdmistTheLight
27 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I'm not defending her. I'm a veggie myself. I mean, those pieces she had received were already made and she appreciates them by a fashion point of view. We should question the fashion brands which still endorse the killing and skinning of animals. She's only a customer.

It's the same of saying we should boycott capitalism because many people are starving because of it but we don't because we enjoy buying things and stuff. We're the customers and not the system.

Supply and demand. If you want change, you start changing. "It is already made" is not an arguement, especially with someone of her statue. Every piece she wears send a message to millions that real fur is cool.

It's the same principle as saying:" I have slaves but they are gifts from my parent, oh well we are not the system".

With how she keep going on and on about wanting to use her platform for the better, I can't defend her at all in this issue.

Liberaté mi amor
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 5

Franch Toast

Love her to the ends of the universe and back, but wearing fur is unnecessary in this day and age. It's not like most people are eating fox meat, so you can't even say that the foxes are going to be slaughtered anyway to be eaten. 

And if it was given to her for free, she could kindly reject it for ethical reasons. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Red

I’m having 2012 flashbacks with people on here dragging Gaga for wearing fur :deadbanana:

Living for the title tho 

if u are reading this 👀👀👀 i hope u become rich 🤑🤑🤑 and successful 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • Like 4

AdmistTheLight
1 minute ago, Red said:

I’m having 2012 flashbacks with people on here dragging Gaga for wearing fur :deadbanana:

Living for the title tho 

This happens literally everytime she wears fur :huntyga:

Liberaté mi amor

dopega
57 minutes ago, Bio said:

I don’t know if she really said that but if she did that is really absurd. It’s like saying you can’t stop being a homophobe because you’ve been homophobic before and that would make you a hypocrite lol

Exactly. Doesn't make you a hypocrite to learn from your mistakes  

† 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘯 †
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Red
Just now, AdmistTheLight said:

This happens literally everytime she wears fur :huntyga:

Lady Gaga: *wears a meat dress*

Gagadaily: 

Lady Gaga: post stories eating meat every day

Gagadaily:

Lady Gaga: wears snake skin shoes

Gagadaily: 

Lady Gaga: wears fur

Gagadaily: oMg sHE iS WeAriNg FUR DELETE HER

if u are reading this 👀👀👀 i hope u become rich 🤑🤑🤑 and successful 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Franch Toast

Also, as an addendum to my other post: Haus Labs makes it a point to emphasize that their products are vegan and cruelty-free. Having the face of Haus Labs wearing real fur doesn't really look good for optics – I've seen people on beauty sites drag Haus Labs because of this already. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

nenhures
Just now, Franch Toast said:

Also, as an addendum to my other post: Haus Labs makes it a point to emphasize that their products are vegan and cruelty-free. Having the face of Haus Labs wearing real fur doesn't really look good for optics – I've seen people on beauty sites drag Haus Labs because of this already. 

Yeah that's exactly what crossed my mind. You gotta practice what you preach.

i am as vain as i allow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3