Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: 1984 officially the most acclaimed AHS season

Bradley

Featured Posts

Scathach
1 hour ago, Sneaky said:

LMAO, Asylum is not even in the TOP 3, pleeeease:laughga:

Yikes your taste, Asylum is a masterpiece and was mentioned on multiple critics lists of Best show from 2010s (Asylum, not AHS).

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromaticunt
1 hour ago, Sneaky said:

LMAO, Asylum is not even in the TOP 3, pleeeease:laughga:

Gurl, everybody disagrees with you. :selena:

BleepBloop
12 minutes ago, Scathach said:

Yikes your taste, Asylum is a masterpiece and was mentioned on multiple critics lists of Best show from 2010s (Asylum, not AHS).

Yikes, whatever

6 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Gurl, everybody disagrees with you. :selena:

...do I care?

EDIT: It's purely subjective. I just don't like the setting, most of the characters and the aliens, okay. It just isn't interesting to me

Chromaticunt
3 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

...do I care?

No, but you can't expect me to take your opinion seriously. I bet you hate Shallow too. :toofunny:

BleepBloop
2 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

No, but you can't expect me to take your opinion seriously. I bet you hate Shallow too. :toofunny:

For a matter of fact, I don't:enigma:

Luke78619
23 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

Where is the connection :laughga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Episode 1 didn't keep my interest. Usually all first episodes are boring and I give it another chance with at least 3 episodes. But with this season it bored me way too much, the plot has been recycled for centuries, it feels predictable (maybe im wrong and it's not just a killer killing everyone, or maybe one of the group becomes an ally with the killer, seen that a million times) and looked way too cheap (the clothes, the lines, the acting, even the coloring), the characters are not likeable either or interesting, I kept looking at the time to know when it'll end. I really forced myself to give it another chance but if it feels like a chore there's no point in it. If it's really that good please let me know HOW. And if it's only good by episode 5, I'm sorry I'm not gonna wait that long. You gotta become interesting and intriguing by episode 2 or 3 

myluis617

So many haters for this season I think it does deserve the reviews it is getting, this season had a perfect blend of humor, violence and horror. It is a season that a lot of people would like because of it's humor and the inclusivity in this season too was great.

:rip:

It started off promising but then it became a recycled and uninspired mess.

This season the characters have been ATROCIOUS, like I seriously can't believe this is the same show that gave us Constance, Sister Jude, Marie Laveau and Lana Winters

who will love me when the night is over

I really don’t see where the horror is this season. I don’t know whether it’s because it gave us gore in asylum, loss of blood in hotel but I don’t find anything scary this series. Just find it abit predictable? It’s not the most atrocious season but it’s just not exciting enough

i hope we have a change up next year

🙋🏼‍♂️

theahsfan

If Episodes 6-8 (and soon 9) were like the first 5 episodes (minus 3), then I'd maybe understand its massive acclaim, but this has gone down the corny route like Hotel did, becoming a ghost horror-comedy sitcom set at a camp. The only character development from Episode 5 to 6 that I like is Brooke and Donna's. Margaret basically became Coco 2.0, Xavier and Chet became even more pointless than they already were. We weren't worthy on Lily Rabe's acting in Episode 7 after endless deadpan monologues from Billie Lourd (though she's improved slightly). 

imnotyourbabe10

Only saw the first two episodes of 1984 but it hasn't had me seeking it out like many of the other seasons had.  Though it seemed kind of fun and the camp setting was pretty.  John Carroll Lynch is always fantastic, though!
I guess the rave reviews will keep AHS going beyond whatever they are scheduled to do?  I kind of hope so.  They haven't done a water/coastal season; a mountain/Rockies theme; a desert setting or one with heavy sci-fi.  Fingers crossed!

ACS has me more glued (anxiously awaiting season three).

I love this season but I can understand the hate for it...80s horror is not for everyone. I was scared at first when I saw that they are doing a season about 80s horror but they actually this a fantastic job with it... This season really embodies 80s horror  

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived