Stefani Tee
opinion

Thoughts On Come To Mama?

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

One of her most hippy-dippy songs.  If only we were at the Summer of Love in the 60's...I like that about Joanne...it's got that atmosphere to it in a way.

• YAAAS 1

Didymus

It’s fun and it makes me smile but it never felt like a Gaga song to me and it still doesn’t. It just feels like a cover she recorded for fun, not something I’d expect on one of her albums :oprah:

I can’t get into the lyrics either. Just juvenile and lame tbh :laughga: It sounds all right when Misty sings it because he has a really flat, almost emotionless voice which lends the lyrics a little irony but Gaga just sounds like she’s taking it all too seriously.

But like I said, it’s fun and I always enjoy it. But at the same time who cares.

• Like 3

PartySick

The friend I took to the JWT said it's the one song that reminds him of the concert :tony:

Gaga at the piano, all the colors, the lip-flowers singing along, and the two of us standing there singing too while swaying our arms to the beat :wub:

🔪🐚🏹💋💎💅💃🔵🐷👠👗🚬💊💕👏
  • Love 2

Glamourpuss

I forgot that it existed tbh. I never listen to it because I don't really like it. (Don't hate me). 

It doesn't feel like an authentic Gaga song to me and I also got the feeling that when Father John Misty released his demo version, it was his way of saying he wrote it. 

Edited by Glamourpuss
Serial liker
  • Like 2

ryansamonster

Always loved it! Really an interesting track to add to Gaga’s discography, sonically speaking. It’s got a throwback doo-wop kind of vibe and I love the background vocals during the verses. 

It’s funny that a lot of LMs expected it to be this sexy “come hither” kind of jam, and it turned out to be the opposite. 

VeniceBeach

One of the best songs on Joanne. I was so surprised listening to it the first time. It's such a big number. :wub:

Noam Zioni

I love the song! 
I think FJM wrote most of it, correct me if I’m wrong, and that was something unusual for her, but the message was probably so important she couldn’t give up on that song. 

• Love 1

KatieJudasGaga4

I adore it, one of my favorite songs on Joanne :heart:

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey