Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s the issue with Liam Payne’s relationship

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Cause I’m sure that a 7 year gap is pretty normal and she’s 19?

Happily wedded couples have those age apart

enlighten me if you will

Edonis

I think it's because there's a chance that he met her when she was still underage. (I don't know a thing about those two's relationships so correct me if I'm wrong lol)

Lighter
16 minutes ago, Doot said:

I dont understand your question. 

There’s been a heat surrounding their relationship because Liam 26 is dating someone 18. But the thing is she’s already 19. And they’re still not cool with it. 
isn’t that an understandable age gap 

Lighter
12 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I thin kit's because there's a chance that he met her when she was still underage. (I don't know a thing about those two's relationships so correct me if I'm wrong lol)

Probably when she’s 18. But yeh it’s legal righ

4 minutes ago, Lighter said:

There’s been a heat surrounding their relationship because Liam 26 is dating someone 18. But the thing is she’s already 19. And they’re still not cool with it. 
isn’t that an understandable age gap 

I mean, as long its legal from wherever shes a legal resident, I'd say who cares. He's not 80.

People need to mind their own. 

If he's right then there's no problem I guess but if he's wrong then well nice abs you got a big storm coming :emma:

I don’t know why age gaps are a taboo. As long as you’re consenting legal adults it’s none of anyone’s business. 

PartySick

I don't see an issue with late-teens dating mid-20-somethings.

As long as everything's good :poot: no sneaking around, both of them are responsible, etc. Which I'm sure Liam is so people really need to find their own relationships to worry about :lolly:

🖤

PartySick
2 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I don’t know why age gaps are a taboo. As long as you’re consenting legal adults it’s none of anyone’s business. 

It's cause 17 isn't a legal adult in some places. If she's 18 now then she was 17 when they started dating while he was, what, 25? 26?

Still isn't an issue in my mind :laughga: 17 is old enough to make your own choices.

🖤

Lighter
35 minutes ago, PartySick said:

It's cause 17 isn't a legal adult in some places. If she's 18 now then she was 17 when they started dating while he was, what, 25? 26?

Still isn't an issue in my mind :laughga: 17 is old enough to make your own choices.

Yes i hate woke twitter omg

PartySick
6 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Yes i hate woke twitter omg

Yup. They just want to call people out, start drama, and pretend to want progress, act like they strive for purity, but really I think they're just bored. So bored that they've tricked even themselves into this mentality.

Cancel culture at it again :awesome:

In a world where we have so many problems (war, disease, famine, addiction, corruption, illiteracy, bigotry, the climate crisis, etc) I'm really happy we're on social media getting to the real issues like if Liam Payne dated a 17 year old or an 18 year old :udidnt:

But really, imagine how powerful social media can be if we used it right. Instead we just bitch about celebrities and argue over dumb stuff :laughga:

🖤

Archived