💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kylie Jenner & Drake dating

Featured Posts

Today in news no one saw coming, it looks like Kylie Jenner and Drake are low-key dating in the wake of Kylie’s split from Travis Scott. Multiple sources confirmed this news to People, with one saying “He and Kylie have been spending time together recently. They’ve been friends for a long time and Drake is very close to the family.” Meanwhile, another source claims the pair have been hanging out “romantically” since she and Scott called it quits in October, while ANOTHER says they’re “just friends.”

Um…truly what is happening? Either way, rumors about Kylie and Drake’s vibe started after his 33rd birthday party, when Us Weekly reported that the pair seemed into each other. “She spent the most time near Drake and his friends,” a source said. “Kylie was rapping to songs and dancing with her friends while she was next to Drake, but they weren’t dancing together, they seemed to have a connection though.”

Reminder that Kylie and Travis broke up last month after about two years of dating. For one weird moment everyone thought she was about to get back together with Tyga, but Kylie shut those rumors down on Twitter: “The internet makes everything 100 times more dramatic than what it really is. There was no ‘2am date with Tyga.’ You see me drop two of my friends off at a studio that he happened to be at.”

She continued, “Travis and I are on great terms. Our main focus right now is Stormi. Our friendship and our daughter is priority.”

xoxo Craig

Well... Rise & Shine will definitely go number one if Drake is featured! The girls aren't ready :bradley:

End Racism Now

Well Drake is hot.

the only thing I find a bit weird is the age difference. Like she is as old as me. 

Omg I could date Drake :poot:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

HoneyB

I feel like he’s to old for her:emma:

Drake looks like a sexy 40 year old mob boss and Kylie still looks like she’s 16-20:emma:

slé I guess:emma:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

1 minute ago, Swallow said:

Not really, considering he's been texting that kid from Stranger Things. :poot:

giphy.gif

Archived