Stefani Tee
opinion

Genuinely Touched: Takeaways From The Elle Podcast

Featured Posts

Caprice

She posted about psychosis a few years ago. I remember it because I thought it was quite unusual and it made me wonder. I looked it up and this is what I could find.

• Thanks 3

Magui
20 minutes ago, Caprice said:

She posted about psychosis a few years ago. I remember it because I thought it was quite unusual and it made me wonder. I looked it up and this is what I could find.

Thanks. We don't know what happens with her behind close doors. But who knows it could very well happened around these posts. Interesting to look at some things now, after listening the podcast. Anyways, one can only wish and hope she is in a better place this days. 

Edited by Magui
  • Like 1

NT78

I think the psychotic break was sometime in 2015/2016. There are clues that connect the dots in the 5'2" documentary, particularly in the scene that takes place in the doctor's office. 

This interview was amazing. I feel so sad that Gaga has had to endure so much in her pursuit of living her dream. It is a dark, dark industry.