đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga lost her vocals (seriously)

Der Meister

Featured Posts

48 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

people are always cherry picking specific moments and then  trying to generalize to a problem.  There are lots of reasons why vocals may be slightly "not-perfect" in any particular instance, the biggest reason being that she is human and isn't lip syncing, so she can get tired, she can have a sore throat, etc etc.   

It's like some of you have some need to prove  Gaga has problems.    News Flash...  she's a living breathing human being that sometimes is not exactly perfect.   What a concept.   Not exactly cause for world is falling alarm lol.

This post needs to be pinned on every thread on this site.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, PrincessDiez said:

I never said she lost her voice :triggered:

But the OP did so:trollga:

End Racism Now

1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

I feel like making this thread disappear so bad ,  what is even this :saladga:

Good question? But i give up trying to understand what's really the point of some people here. I give up trying to understand, if they really care for Gaga, if they care about the stan wars about who has the great voice, and who is perfect all the time. If they like to be over dramatic, etc, etc... 

sampool
Just now, Doot said:

Bro, unless you have access to her Google Calendar, lets not make statements which you have zero way of confirming. You literally pulled that out of thin air.

or her raspy vocals. On her 2014 howard stern interview she credited her vocal trainer for sounding good, in fact she stated that she was on the phone with him that morning. I doubt that vocalist like her would sound that tired while regularly training. But I hope she gets back to it for her opera album (that she stated). 

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, sampool said:

or her raspy vocals. On her 2014 howard stern interview she credited her vocal trainer for sounding good, in fact she stated that she was on the phone with him that morning. I doubt that vocalist like her would sound that tired while regularly training. But I hope she gets back to it for her opera album (that she stated). 

Wait... when did she say she was making an opera album??? I NEED that omg :giveup:

End Racism Now

Further proof

I hope she is aware of it though because in this video in particular, it kind of looks like she thinks she nailed it :enigma:

sampool
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Wait... when did she say she was making an opera album??? I NEED that omg :giveup:

lgaga1fan

Are people forgetting how she sounded so bad that Pandora had to correct all of her vocals for her Apollo Theater show? She clearly has been declining since Joanne started and its very evident that she aint doing much better now

3 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

Are people forgetting how she sounded so bad that Pandora had to correct all of her vocals for her Apollo Theater show? She clearly has been declining since Joanne started and its very evident that she aint doing much better now

Not just Apollo. Grammy Shallow was edited too. They didn't have time to correct the Oscar one because they wanted streaming points.

Cello

You're literally judging her vocals off videos filmed probably on a mobile phone, of course it isn't going to pick up the sound accurately. There's nothing wrong with her voice. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

hardcore1996

if she “lost her voice” everytime a thread like this has been made since 2012 she’d be up there lipsyncing

nodandsmile
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

1) Music critics have praised her vocals, both at J&P, Enigma, and the Sirius Harlem show.  But y'all ignore that because it doesn't fit your narrative & you value randos on twitter over music critics.

3) All performers have a few off moments. For example, I recently saw an Ariana clip where she botched a few notes. Little Monsters are the only ones who widely disseminate off moments to the point they get picked up by bigger accounts.  No other Stan base does this-monsters, in some ways, are Gaga's worst enemy.

the way I wish I could lime this post 1000x ... No stanbase shares as much unflattering things about their fave as this one does and make the haters' job so much easier!

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived