šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga lost her vocals (seriously)

Der Meister

Featured Posts

avalon x
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Yes but a few bad performances DOES NOT MEAN that she has lost her voice, or that her voice is in decline... y'all are being dramatic af :madge:

This, honestly.

It's fine if you guys think she has been faltering lately with her vocals but why y'all gotta be so negative about it? Can't we just take a moment to think that she is in a really bad place right now both physically and mentally and just hope that she gets better?

Like I see people almost cancelling her for a couple of nights of bad vocals. Like ffs, she's a human being. If you're actually concerned about her losing her voice or her health then just say that.

There's a huge difference between "I hope she takes care of her voice / I hope this is only temporary" and "She's lost her voice, she's not the same anymore."

P.S I am not trying to attack the OP. I am just summarizing my thoughts on every post/thread I have seen regarding this. It's absurd.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
5 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

I don't understand how you can't understand the fact that singers have off periods with their voices. the JWT had the most flawless vocals she ever had and yet in some performaces she sounded really off and almost chocked up. IT'S NORMAL. Let her rest and the strains will be gone.

Literally all the actual singers on this site know this. The Little Critics who don't have qualifications are like... :awkney:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

xoxo Craig
Just now, nefasto said:

Gaga is obviously smart and i really think that she's conscious about her vocals (her vocals change since 2008 for example its a proof that she's always working on her vocals). Liddoz overreacting everything and always sound like a hater or psychopathic's, Gaga is an individual and we need to respect her decisions.Ā 

She is conscious about her vocals and made the changes so that she doesn't lose her voice... its great to see someone actually acknowledge this on GGD

End Racism Now

JazzGa

Vocals aren't a constantly improving linear path.Ā There are some times where her entire life doesn't revolve around maintaining and training her instrument.Ā 

Gaga has been enjoying lots of drinking, relaxing, and partying with friends while in Vegas recently.Ā  Keeping the vocals as sharp as possible is clearly not her life priority right now.Ā 

Just let her live. Jesus.Ā 

Oh, and enjoy all the banter and speeches! That's a part of the show too!

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

Although I do think she needs to rest her vocal chords more, I donā€™t think itā€™s anything to complain about, but what I DO think NEEDS to happen is lower the pitch of Shallow, that bridge and the last chorus is literally TEARING her throat out, and some might say ā€œOh well she was dancing and singing for like 2 hours uckwhfwfjhpyk.ā€ Yeah well wouldnā€™t that be a reason to try to do something rather than ripping your voice up? Just sayingĀ :tony:

LGMonster95

Watch this whole thing and tell me she lost her voice again (also take in consideration that she was having fever too)Ā 

Ā 

derpmonster
6 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Vocals aren't a constantly improving linear path.Ā There are some times where her entire life doesn't revolve around maintaining and training her instrument.Ā 

Gaga has been enjoying lots of drinking, relaxing, and partying with friends while in Vegas recently.Ā  Keeping the vocals as sharp as possible is clearly not her life priority right now.Ā 

Just let her live. Jesus.Ā 

Oh, and enjoy all the banter and speeches! That's a part of the show too!

And she has admitted she has struggled with depression more so lately :saladga: she's using alcohol to cope which is tragic but like let's give her a break.Ā 

derpmonster
4 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Although I do think she needs to rest her vocal chords more, I donā€™t think itā€™s anything to complain about, but what I DO think NEEDS to happen is lower the pitch of Shallow, that bridge and the last chorus is literally TEARING her throat out, and some might say ā€œOh well she was dancing and singing for like 2 hours uckwhfwfjhpyk.ā€ Yeah well wouldnā€™t that be a reason to try to do something rather than ripping your voice up? Just sayingĀ :tony:

I think it's the energy that the song requires that's difficult for her at the end of the show. Lowering the key wouldn't change a whole lot imo.Ā 

The sustained note in the bridge is a B4/C5 at most. That's not hard for her. Paparazzi goes much higher than that (Eb5) - That's where she struggles to belt in her modal voice and she should be using her head voice instead. Eb5 is also the high note in Perfect Illusion.Ā 

Good sis belted a G5 in Applause at the JWT tho :bradley:

Katherine

I wish she'd just cancel Enigma and focus on the J&P showsĀ :sick:

She's always screaming and dancing way too hard, not realizing she's damaging her vocal chords and body with that much effortĀ :air:

Sickness

They definitely have declined and using ā€œthe song is late in the showā€ as an excuse is just dumb. A performer isnā€™t supposed to serve messy vocals every night as the show progresses.Ā 

Hope she recovers soon.Ā 

Katherine
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

She declined for sure but to say she lost herĀ voice is a bit dramatic.

She's living her Ariel x Ursula fantasyĀ :poot:Ā practicing for the second remake of the Little Mermaid I seeĀ :poot:

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Cervaantes said:

They definitely have declined and using ā€œthe song is late in the showā€ as an excuse is just dumb. A performer isnā€™t supposed to serve messy vocals every night as the show progresses.Ā 

Hope she recovers soon.Ā 

There's a difference between decline and "lost her vocals". I wouldn't even call it a decline as these things tend to be temporary.Ā 

Stephen

She's sick. And she's been drinking/partying. She just needs some rest.

I kind of wish vegas wasn't happening rn so she could rest full time until LG6Ā :bradley:

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived