💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga lost her vocals (seriously)

Der Meister

Featured Posts

KingRedd
3 hours ago, nefasto said:

Gaga is obviously smart and i really think that she's conscious about her vocals (her vocals change since 2008 for example its a proof that she's always working on her vocals). Liddoz overreacting everything and always y'all acts like haters or psychopathic's, Gaga is an individual and we need to respect her decisions. 

Umm... being concerned for her isn’t overreacting. And no, respecting decisions that could damage her voice is not smart. I see what you’re trying to do but it doesn’t work here. One can’t always respect someone’s decisions. We can deal with her decisions but I don’t “need” to respect anything. I love Gaga and her voice. Fans are being blind just as Mariah fans were back when her voice started to go. As fans we have no clue what Gaga does with her spare time but effects are slowly showing on her voice. Maybe she needs a break or something but I won’t feel bad for being concerned about the voice of the woman who changed my life. I just won’t 

May I Read You? 😎

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

She went through a similar phase at the end of C2C tour, and then came back full force during JWT and ASIB. It's no big deal and definitely doesn't mean she's "losing her voice".

Sanne Godijn
3 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Umm... being concerned for her isn’t overreacting. And no, respecting decisions that could damage her voice is not smart. I see what you’re trying to do but it doesn’t work here. One can’t always respect someone’s decisions. We can deal with her decisions but I don’t “need” to respect anything. I love Gaga and her voice. Fans are being blind just as Mariah fans were back when her voice started to go. As fans we have no clue what Gaga does with her spare time but effects are slowly showing on her voice. Maybe she needs a break or something but I won’t feel bad for being concerned about the voice of the woman who changed my life. I just won’t 

Well gues what november 8 is her last show of this enigma leg then she will have a break and im sure that after the break gaga will be back in tip top shape so dont worry she will be fine 

Head Empty
5 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

You can disagree with a choice and still respect it.

As you said, we don't have a clue what Gaga does in her spare time. What we do know is that Gaga is extremely knowledgeable about her vocal cords. More so than we are. So if there's ever a time where she isn't taking "optimal" care of her voice, there must be a strong underlying reason - either personal or professional. There's more to her life than vocals. And she is experienced enough to make those choices - even if those choices aren't "perfect" in someone elses eyes.

Der Meister

Me when I read people attacking me instead of worrying about Gaga’s vocal health 

KatieJudasGaga4
12 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

Me when I read people attacking me instead of worrying about Gaga’s vocal health 

Probably because you are basing her vocals on a few performances when she had many great vocal moments not that long ago. 

2 hours ago, Der Meister said:

People think we are trying to drag her down, but we are actually worried about her biggest asset.

First off...Who we?

Second...And?

Besides the 11+ yrs of natural and occupational wear and tear; On top of the mental/emotional/physical stress of performing; In the past month alone, she's been dealing with another breakup, running a new business, (likely) producing/recording a new album and prepping its promo cycle, being a bridesmaid (God help her), the f'n fibro (and depression etc), and now an infection...

Gaga a tough bitch but she's not a machine.

I don't understand LMs who come running here for some kind of validation about this. "We" have ears too. Do you want a cookie for pointing out she may be tired/sick/not 2012 Gaga? :shrug:

There's nothing we can do about it but hope  her team is taking care of her properly and that she's respecting her limits. Which may mean, holding back at about an 8 or 9 some shows, instead of going HAM every show.

In the meantime, instead of trying to convince the fan base her voice is on a non-stop train to hell, try some perspective and compassion: "Wow guys, she sounds tired but it has been a f'd up month...and she's human. Hope she gets better soon." 

angry jasmine goode GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

When she starts sounding like gurgly Bob Dylan or NYE Mariah out of nowhere, I'll reconsider this bandwagon. But for now....

Gaga, I hope you feel better soon. See you in December, Queen. :hug:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

ArtGagaPop

Hasn't she been sick recently also? Some of her peformances are obviously weaker then she has done before but some recent stuff are also amazing, maybe she is just abit more tired lately and hasn't done as much vocal training right now as before? Saying she lost her vocals are way to dramatic, since she hasn't, she might just be in a weak period right now. 

Clumsy Monster

I wish I could be at least half as good as that when I have my sickness, doing 2hrs+ shows, partying, drinking, smoking, exhaustion and all, you name it. And I'm not attacking the OP but just in general, threads like these are pointless and ridiculous. Why making constant topic about her  voice when you know damn well that the arguments will never be productive. Plus, threads like these would only do the haters good.

Let's just be positive that after this leg, she'd be taking a well rest and hopefully making LG6. And remember, she's human like us too. A lot can go behind the curtains we clearly haven't known about. I hope she's happy and doing well, that's what matters the most to me. 

5 hours ago, Brie Candy said:

She did not

Sorry but this is nowhere close to the power of her voice when she sang the song two or three years ago.

That being said, I don't worry too much, but I think she should just stop singing Shallow, or sing it in a (very) lower tone

Can we change the title to something like "Gaga struggles" or "Gaga gives subpar vocals"? "Lost her voice" implies she lost her vocal talent which is not true. She simply is not in her prime anymore and is prone to off nights like this. Other sites/media can also pick up on this title and spread it.

monsterdino

I think its her being without a breath from all the dancing and using false techniques to achieve some notes?

What I'm more concerned over is her mental health, since she's been talking about that so much lately. If she's been drinking a lot, and smoking, and it's affecting her voice but she doesn't care, that seems like a deep depression to me..

Going out and getting drunk when you have a fever and fighting an infection, is not taking care of yourself which is a bad sign.

I hate to see her suffering, and I hope she's taking time for herself in the months coming up where she's not in Vegas 

31 minutes ago, KNJ said:

There's nothing we can do about it but hope  her team is taking care of her properly and that she's respecting her limits. Which may mean, holding back at about an 8 or 9 some shows, instead of going HAM every show.

Having said this, realize that we may be fans spoiled by her riches. Hyper-criticizing a slight dip in vocal power that is generally better than most. Cuz you KNOW there are bitches out here, on the pop scene, who, on their best night, wish they could perform like Gaga on her worst.

OT?:

I'm curious. I cannot recall seeing/hearing about a show where people were like, "Yikes...she should've just cancelled tonight." Anyone else? :huh:

She's thrown up, sung prostrate, fallen off sh!t, broke a hip...yet still kept it moving.  F#ck she's strong :enigma:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

WheresLG6
5 hours ago, nefasto said:

:triggered: she's just having fun weeks with alcohol and maybe drugs, stop. She's not a machine. I hate this fanbase seriously, she's a grown successful woman for God's sake, and her vocals are not that bad tbh she's just doesn't care so much. 

Omfg how can you be SO delusional and fcking s****d at the same time????????????? You can clearly see how much she's struggling to hit these notes and as a performer herself imagine how frustrated she must feel after the show. I've had it with some of y'all annoying cupcakes justifying her every single thing that she does wrong  

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived