Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

MUA Alexis Stone drags Sarah Tanno

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to like Alexis Stone, but she's extremely problematic. Especially the way she went after Miss Fame, now she's coming for Gaga ? girl bye :bye:

Reginald

Welcome to the beauty community :poot:

Edit: I just realized this is a reddit post at r/ BeautyGuruChatter. Oof. :deadbanana:The comments... 

freebit

People need to leave Sarah alone. This isn't going to make her get rid of her, and Sarah actually does great makeup (see my avi, along with countless great looks from 2014 on). We all know Gaga wants things a certain way and has unconventional tastes and a affection for DIY-looks of the 70s/80s underground. It's kind of like trying to criticize someone like Siouxsie Sioux or Nina Hagen for looking messy. Now if she was trying to do a nice pretty look for her and failing, then I would have pause (ahem, Tara), but she always makes her look gorgeous when Gaga needs/wants to (like this years Grammys). I think the problem is that the crazy Nina Hagen punk aesthetics don't quite translate in a day and age when 13-year olds with instagram accounts are doing cut creases. Everyone and their dog is a makeup expert now and is super advanced. Thus, the confusion when Gaga comes out heavily lined and looking like  Divine. People just will never get it. I also have to wonder if this is her reaction against the perfect Kylie Jenner-like makeup that is so prevalent.

FfFfFfFF
2 hours ago, Mylene said:

The way everyone drag Sarah make up skill except monsters is so funny to me 

What? :lmao:

DonatellaPop

That's so tiring :messga: Imagine going after the same person over and over just because of the makeup :messga: Pathetic

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

The comments are brutal...

Anyways, I think some people here need to differentiate between attacking a person and judging their skill. As long as you respect Sarah as a person, you should be allowed to criticize her work as much as you want, at the end of the day makeup is art, and art can be judged.

Her being a very sweet person and a great friend to Gaga doesnt mean she can just make bad looks and not expect backlash, specially after launching a makeup line. They got themselves into a very hard industry, they should live up to the industry standards if they want to be succesful in it, theres no room for "bad/sloppy/maybe she did it in 10 minutes" looks anymore.

FlopSlurper
4 hours ago, Mylene said:

The way everyone drag Sarah make up skill except monsters is so funny to me 

we do :fan:

blackstar

They are not dragging her just because of that one look. This happend more than once. Her classic, smokey eyes looks are great, but everything else looks tacky and not polished enough, which is sad considering she has her own beauty line, but can't make one decent out-of-ordinary look.

Yeah, Sarah seems like a really nice person, but her personality is not going to paint Gaga's face though.

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

3 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

It's not like she's working with/for the biggest star in the world tho who tf is she to say that someone has to be fired?

Actually, Alexis/Elliot designed clothes and headwear that made their way to Gaga and she almost wore them multiple times. :flop:

KURUSHITOVSKA
58 minutes ago, Blake said:

Actually, Alexis/Elliot designed clothes and headwear that made their way to Gaga and she almost wore them multiple times. :flop:

Almost

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

LORD GAGA
5 hours ago, ltlmnstr said:

says the drag queen that does blackface tutorials

And uses far too much facetune on top of that, she probably looks like the grinch in real life. 

ltlmnstr
23 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Almost

Exactly!

It’s “working with” or “works for” that’s missing.

The other comment makes it seems he’s part of The Haus

Archived