Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Very beautiful fan letter and cute Gaga at Enigma

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

ydnmnme

She’so cute!! 
"Kindness is the most important thing in the entire world. PERIOD" yaass 

@ElectricHaus :heart: now I know that was your letter! 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

ydnmnme
6 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

Imagine how important is it for Gaga to read letters and messages like this. :bradley:

I guess that’s what keeps her going :bradley:

Chromaticunt

This bitch really out here reading a fan letter for five minutes straight. :toofunny:

She's so beautiful for doing this. This will make that little monster's life and she knows it. We don't deserve her. 

ydnmnme
7 minutes ago, ThatBinch said:

This bitch really out here reading a fan letter for five minutes straight. :toofunny:

She's so beautiful for doing this. This will make that little monster's life and she knows it. We don't deserve her. 

I remember her thanking Graham Norton for giving fans "that moment"(it was when they Skyped with a fan). And she gives those moments whenever she can. I love her. The purest heart :heart:

Venus Rose
32 minutes ago, David Ward said:

'My (kind of) Sad Enigma Experience' thread could never :giveup:

IM DEAD YOU DIDN'T :rip:

Franch Toast
1 hour ago, ydnmnme said:

I guess that’s what keeps her going :bradley:

That, and Chinese broccoli. 

She/Her/Hers

After seeing this again i just wanted to add a few more words. I don't know if the person who wrote the letter wanders over this site, if you do, I'm sending you a big hug, you wrote her very beautiful words. And kindness is one of the most important things in world, truly believe it. 

LGMonster95

You can't tell me even for A SECOND that this woman doesn't love her fans and doesn't do the best for them whenever she can. Last night she was having fever and a headache and she didn't care, she still wanted to read the letters from her fans and excused herself for that long to do it and after that to take them on stage & backstage and guess what? She even took care that the fans who met her yesterday to not get her flu for the love of f*ck, that's how caring she is. We need to treat her the way she treats us, or at least close to that because she deserves it.

ElectricHaus
17 hours ago, Magui said:

After seeing this again i just wanted to add a few more words. I don't know if the person who wrote the letter wanders over this site, if you do, I'm sending you a big hug, you wrote her very beautiful words. And kindness is one of the most important things in world, truly believe it. 

Im here love! Giving you a hug back! I tried to put my entire heart onto paper for her but its so hard when you know she can't be reading a letter for 20 minutes hahaha. Kindness is SO important! Thank you for your kind words. 

Archived