⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Sign in to follow this  
question

Is Gaga Your Number 1?

LoveYouLots

From 2013 to 2018 she was my number one, but I discovered Mariah Carey's music and man is she now my number one. Still, I look forward to Lady Gaga's future projects and will obviously buy LG6 when it comes out. I'll stan her till the day I die, and I'm grateful because Ms. Gaga is the one that influenced me to discover great artists :)

• Love 2
  • Shook 1

ProjectJoanne

Overall yes, secondly, Taylor :D

DC
  • YAAAS 1

ice bear
26 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Madonna and Lana are my no. 1

you're my GGD twin :vegas: cheers to taste

ice bear = best bear
  • YAAAS 1

KatieJudasGaga4
32 minutes ago, RFHeart24 said:

From 2013 to 2018 she was my number one, but I discovered Mariah Carey's music and man is she now my number one. Still, I look forward to Lady Gaga's future projects and will obviously buy LG6 when it comes out. I'll stan her till the day I die, and I'm grateful because Ms. Gaga is the one that influenced me to discover great artists :)

Oooh taste! I started listening to Mariah last year in October and she is my 2nd favorite female artist of all time behind Gaga, my 3rd overall. Her music is amazing and she doesn't get enough appreciation. I'm gonna see her in concert at the end of this month!

Edited by KatieJudasGaga4
My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey

FRANK1991

Gaga is my 1 but I have to say I don't listen to her all that much nowadays (unless she release new music :vegas:)

If it were back to 2010~2013 those were the days where I listen to her all the time! :firega:

I wasn't a fan of Joanne so I've ventured out for new music like Carly, The 1975, Allie X, Kim Petras, Charli, Troye, Anna of the North, Léon and then going more indie thanks to streaming (easier to find songs I like)

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Pop Music
37 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Overall yes, secondly, Taylor :D

queen of having taste just like me. Iconic minds think alike :kiss:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Marina 💝Britney 💝Shania 💝Disney 💝Lush 💝Corey Fogelmanis
  • YAAAS 1

mindintransit

Yes. That's a forever yes.
I listen to her music every day – it's part of my life.
And I also love her kind heart. :heart:

Antonio

She used to be, but I don't really have a #1 anymore

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Blown Away
7 hours ago, Haus Swiftie said:

If is her best song 

facts are facts 

I agree :staymad:

Tonight I wanna drive so far we'll only find static on the radio

Widows Kiss

She was by a big mile but somewhere along the way I stopped caring as much. Needless to say, I don't really have #1 anymore but Gaga definitely still is one of my favorite singer. Maybe she can reclaim the crown when she actually releases a good pop song. :green:

Edited by Widows Kiss
  • Thanks 2

Jed

I probably have the most personally invested in her but there are many artists that I listen to on a daily basis and ever since I haven’t really revisited her discography. Lana on the other hand I always find it easy to revisit

swakby

No.

I love Gaga's music but my faves are Lana, Charli and Frank Ocean. 

However, Gaga is so much more than just a music star. She stands for much more and that's why she will always have a special place in my heart. 

Edited by swakby
  • Love 1