💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Modern Classics: Songs

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Venus Rose

I haven't seen any rock songs on the list yet so i'm gonna say Paramore's Ain't It Fun and Panic!'s I Write Sins Not Tragedies (even though 2006 and 2014 are huge time gaps).

Stream them sissies:

Iconic.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

Lady Gaga - Just Dance, Pokerface, LoveGame, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Born This Way, Marry The Night, Bloody Mary, Shallow, Million Reasons, I'll Never Love Again, Always Remember Us This Way 

Katy Perry - Hot n Cold, Teenage Dream, The One That Got Away, ET, Last Friday Night, Roar, Dark Horse, Firework, Part of Me, Unconditionally

Ariana Grande - One Last Time, Break Free, Dangerous Woman, Be Alright, Into You, Side To Side, Breathin', God Is A Woman

Adele -  Rollin In The Deep, Set Fire to the rain, Someone Like You, Hello, When We Were Young, Hometown Glory, Chasing Pavements, Make You Feel My Love

Rihanna - Umbrella, Diamonds, Stay, Pon De Replay, Love On The Brain, Russian Roulette, Shut Up n Drive

Avicii - Levels, Wake Me Up, Hey Brother, Addicted to You

Zedd - Clarity, Stay, Stay The Night, Want You To Know

Calvin Harris - Spectrum, Acceptable In The 80s, Sweet Nothing, We Found Love, This Is What You Came For, Bounce, I'm Not Alone, Ready For The Weekend

Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger, Around The World, One More Time, Get Lucky

End Racism Now

Shawniqua Mendes

Surprised no one mentioned it already 

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

I just want to remind some of you that a flop or a non-single can NOT be a classic :huntyga:

Also, hit and classic or two different things. A classic needs to have longevity, be loved my most AND be a global success.

Monster7

Crazy in love, Halo, Single Ladies, Drunk in Love

Umbrella, Dont Stop the Music, Disturbia, Rude boy, Only Girl, We Found Love, Diamonds, Stay, Work

Shake it off, Blank Space, IKYWT, You belong with Me

Lose yourself, Not Afraid, Love the Way You Lie

Back to Black, Rehab

Just The Way You Are, Lazy Song, When I Was Your Man, Uptown Funk

The Hills, Can't Feel My Face, IFIC, Starboy

God's Plan, One Dance, Hotline Bling

One Last Time, Problem, Break Free, Bang Bang, Into You, Side to Side, NTLTC, GIAW, TUN, 7 rings

Bad Guy

It Aint Me, Come and Get It, LYLALS, (LYTLM will be too)

Hello, Someone Like You, RITD, SFTTR

Girl on Fire

Bleeding Love

I gotta Feeling, Boom boom pow, Where is the Love?

Happy

Blurred Lines

Mirrors, CSTF

Half of Ed Sheeran singles

Somebody that I used to know

Royals

All of Me

JD, PF, Paparazzi, BR, Telephone, Alejandro, BTW, TEOG, MR, Shallow (ARUTW could have been up there too if promoted:triggered:)

I would go on but I think that was enough:enigma:

Davian

When I read ‘modern classic’ I immediately thought of the Back to Basics album, especially Ain’t No Other Man and Hurt! They draw inspiration from older classics from the ‘40/‘50/‘60s but in a modern way. True classics if you ask me!:diane:

They will definitely stand the test of time and are universally loved in different generations.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

2 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

Crazy in love, Halo, Single Ladies, Drunk in Love

Umbrella, Dont Stop the Music, Disturbia, Rude boy, Only Girl, We Found Love, Diamonds, Stay, Work

Shake it off, Blank Space, IKYWT, You belong with Me

Lose yourself, Not Afraid, Love the Way You Lie

Back to Black, Rehab

Just The Way You Are, Lazy Song, When I Was Your Man, Uptown Funk

The Hills, Can't Feel My Face, IFIC, Starboy

God's Plan, One Dance, Hotline Bling

One Last Time, Problem, Break Free, Bang Bang, Into You, Side to Side, NTLTC, GIAW, TUN, 7 rings

Bad Guy

It Aint Me, Come and Get It, LYLALS, (LYTLM will be too)

Hello, Someone Like You, RITD, SFTTR

Girl on Fire

Bleeding Love

I gotta Feeling, Boom boom pow, Where is the Love?

Happy

Blurred Lines

Mirrors, CSTF

Half of Ed Sheeran singles

Somebody that I used to know

Royals

All of Me

JD, PF, Paparazzi, BR, Telephone, Alejandro, BTW, TEOG, MR, Shallow (ARUTW could have been up there too if promoted:triggered:)

I would go on but I think that was enough:enigma:

I don't agree with these. They're either local hits, or didn't have longevity, or aren't loved by all generations

Archived