:tea:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
2 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Am i the only one that doesn't understand this,someone explain please

She wants more variety, the other genres exist but all you hear on the radio is pretty much all the same ****. She wants rock and roll, country, punk etc to be able to be heard by everyone.

MaryJaneHolland

Girl, you still gon slap the lead on TTH, so... :poot:

But for what she's saying - Spotify has a bunch of playlists for every possible genre and every artist has their music on Spotify. It's not Spotify's fault people prefer only certain playlists with certain genre (rap, trap...). What she's saying is cute, it would be great to have multiple genres all big at once, but yeah I just dont thinl it has anything to do with streaming.

RenegAde
Just now, dynamite said:

She wants more variety, the other genres exist but all you hear on the radio is pretty much all the same **** - pop/rnb

Isn't  that because  thats what people wants to listen to these days and payola?

dynamite
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

But for what she's saying - Spotify has a bunch of playlists for every possible genre and every artist has their music on Spotify. It's not Spotify's fault people prefer only certain playlists with certain genre (rap, trap...). What she's saying is cute, it would be great to have multiple genres all big at once, but yeah I just dont thinl it has anything to do with streaming.

That's what I thought, radio yes, streaming not so much

dynamite
Just now, RenegAde2888 said:

Isn't  that because  thats what people wants to listen to these days and payola?

I'm not sure, but I've always thought that to a certain degree radio decides what's popular and what's not. There are lots of people out there who would enjoy songs from other genres but they're not really given a chance. 

RenegAde
Just now, dynamite said:

I'm not sure, but I've always thought that to a certain degree radio decides what's popular and what's not. There are lots of people out there who would enjoy songs from other genres but they're not really given a chance. 

Fair enough, 

It confirms that LG6 is experimental and she prepares us and radio programmers for this :excited2:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Itsbrenda
9 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Spotify is only about playlists, they have a few playlists that have been pushed so hard they are the only hits we ever have. They have no variety and just focus on pop/rap music. Spotify is one of the reasons this has happened, if they varied there playlists and stopped accepting checks from labels to push people like Ed, it would be better. 

What is popular is the stuff most people listen to. Make them listen to other genres and they will. 

Saying this is a bit naive, sorry Gags.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

RadioIsOurs

I mean you can't blame Spotify if the locals always only listen to the 'Today's Top Hits' playlist :messga:

Archived