Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How loud was the playback at Enigma?

DC

Featured Posts

No I don't mean lip sync, like what everyone thinks is what playback automatically means when it's not, it's just a term used for playing a backing track which can have some songs stems or mainly backing vocals #Lectureing :laughga:

For my question, how loud was the backing vocals (or playback :huntyga:) when you went to Enigma? 

Cause from what I can tell from the videos it seems like the only time it's ever loud or "over powering" is during the bridge and the last chorus of Beautiful Dirty Rich and Applause and sometimes Born This Way. 

But those are videos so I'm asking someone who's possibly been to the show and remembers, how loud was it in person? I remember at the JWT I could hear her just fine up top, NEVER once didn't hear her because of the play- Wait, she did Applause and I didn't hear her that well on the bridge :green::green::green:... Well that doesn't count! :awesome:

So yeah was the playback loud for you at points or not? Leave a commend down below :happy:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh the Joanne Tour was amazing because it had such little to no backing track. And her voice was consistently powerful at every single show. What a time :cryga:

Just now, SS77 said:

Ugh the Joanne Tour was amazing because it had such little to no backing track. And her voice was consistently powerful at every single show. What a time :cryga:

Yes!!! And when you were actually at the show it seemed like she never hit any wrong notes or anything and literally SHAKES the arena when she sings! :firega:

You really have to be AT a show in order to get a life time experience! :firega:

Pop Music
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Yes!!! And when you were actually at the show it seemed like she never hit any wrong notes or anything and literally SHAKES the arena when she sings! :firega:

You really have to be AT a show in order to get a life time experience! :firega:

the Joanne Tour Chicago made me cry just hearing the power of her vocals. Like she made me sob already with just her presence but when she was killing the vocals during John Wayne it really got me :cryga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Defmix100

I didn't think they were very loud, I loved how easy it was to hear her voice it was really just some of the chorus' of songs where she blended in more but I think that's fine

8 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

the Joanne Tour Chicago made me cry just hearing the power of her vocals. Like she made me sob already with just her presence but when she was killing the vocals during John Wayne it really got me :cryga:

Ayo made me cry :cryga:

derpmonster

Her voice has changed a bit anyway, so you can always tell when it's her actual voice vs. a backing track. You can hear her voice throughout everything. For some songs, she chooses to do choreo instead of sing the chorus. Like in Poker Face, she does choreo instead of sing "p-p-p-poker face, p-p-f*ck her face" :laughga: Which isn't a big deal. It's a pop show after all. In Jazz and Piano, I'm pretty sure there were 0 backing vocals. :firega: Even on her own songs. She did THAT.

And not to make this thread about JWT (it's already become that :huntyga:) but the power that THAT had... ugh... she amazes me sometimes.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Just now, derpmonster said:

Her voice has changed a bit anyway, so you can always tell when it's her actual voice vs. a backing track. You can hear her voice throughout everything. For some songs, she chooses to do choreo instead of sing the chorus. Like in Poker Face, she does choreo instead of sing "p-p-p-poker face, p-p-f*ck her face" :laughga: Which isn't a big deal. It's a pop show after all. In Jazz and Piano, I'm pretty sure there were 0 backing vocals. :firega: Even on her own songs. She did THAT.

And not to make this thread about JWT (it's already become that :huntyga:) but the power that THAT had... ugh... she amazes me sometimes.

Yes! It really was amazing! Fans who don't appriciate it must not have gone to it cause it was LIFE changing for me! :firega:

I was literally screaming and crying the whole time! Here's one of my videos, the POWER she has! :cryga::cryga::cryga:

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Yes! It really was amazing! Fans who don't appriciate it must not have gone to it cause it was LIFE changing for me! :firega:

I was literally screaming and crying the whole time! Here's one of my videos, the POWER she has! :cryga::cryga::cryga:

I have seen 3 Gaga shows in person: JWT, Enigma, and J&P. Seen videos of all others. I can say HANDS DOWN that JWT was the best. :ohwell:

Edit: Are you the person screaming in the video @ProjectJoanne :laughga: :bradley:

22 minutes ago, SS77 said:

I usually don't like when there's little to not backtrack. I love electronic songs for what they are: electronic.

I miss Gaga performing Bad Romance and all without the band :cryga:

derpmonster
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

I miss Gaga performing Bad Romance and all without the band :cryga:

Didn't she do a live band even for the Monster Ball? :huh:

Anyway, I disagree. I like to see musicianship. At Enigma, there's a bit of playback. It's a pop show first and foremost.

1 minute ago, JohnnyartRAVE said:

I could hear her incredible voice very well at my ENIGMA shows :heart:

I wish I could go to the Enigma show! It's one of my dreams :laughga:

Where did you sit in the theater? Was it like up top by the screens or down by the stage?

Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The ARTRAVE had so much playback

I know I mean like how did she think this was ok at first? :laughga:

And the way she over accentuates her lips doesn't make it any better for haters to comment about lip syncing :messga:

Archived