💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should Gaga Do R&B Pop?

Twitter

Featured Posts

In each album, Gaga has experimented with multiple genres and tied them into pop music. 

Do you think Gaga should experiment with more R&B sounds in her future work? She has the vocal skills to pull it off. 

She always toyed with this genre but never took it seriously and gave it a moment (except DWUW). Songs like:

- Teeth
- SHICD        
- DWUW        
- No Way
- Reloaded
- Freakshow
- Paper Gangsta
- Second Time Around
- Before I Cry
- The Cure

AlexanderMagno

Since I consider DWUW one of Gaga's best song, and Reloaded one of her best unreleased, yes I think she could deliver something great!

(in what way is SHICD R&B Pop though?)

FfFfFfFF

R&B bores me to be honest. I am especially not here for Ariana-esque modern day R&B.  

Electro-pop >> :vegas:

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Since I consider DWUW one of Gaga's best song, and Reloaded one of her best unreleased,

Taste

FentyGa

definitely

after pop/dance, r&b’s my favourite genre

gaga’s perfect for it

it woulda been perfect with her old voice but im sure she could work it

IDK what anyone else thinks about it, but Paper Gangsta is absolutely glorious. 

If it's in that style, sure, if it's Ariana style? No thank you. Does not appeal to my personal taste at all. 

Guillaume Hamon

Oh yeah I imagine her doing this funkish R&B à la One thing by Amerie since I saw her at the Stevie Wonder tribute a few years ago! :) 

RenegAde

R&b   especially  when it's pop influenced  is my fav genre these days ,so yessssssss

HeavyCapiLover

The gp would have loved paper gangsta if she had released it as a single. Her pop r'n'b songs have a high quality yes

gagzus

Gaga has always had the vocals for it, even more than jazz. And I love r&b music (ACTUAL R&B only tho pls) so why not

artpopsexual

I'd say yes if she did it in the style she's already delivered in the past (in the songs you mentioned), but an absolute NO if it was something in the R&B style of nowadays

This:

7 minutes ago, Doot said:

If it's in that style, sure, if it's Ariana style? No thank you.

15 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

R&B bores me to be honest. I am especially not here for Ariana-esque modern day R&B.  

Electro-pop >> :vegas:

Now you know anything Gaga does is edgy and never predictable. :huntyga:

I think she would bring a new style to R&B music. Since you like electro-pop what about electro-R&B? She’s done with DWUW and Sexxx Dreams. 

Archived