💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Who could play Maurizio Gucci?

LateToCult

Featured Posts

On 11/2/2019 at 9:03 PM, LaLa said:

Someone told me once he was Italian, it could work!!

My pick is Jon Hamm :lolly: 

51HQMadrDeL.jpg

OMGGG. 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

CHRIS EVANS! :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Katharine Hepburn
4 hours ago, RickMonster98 said:

Steve Carell obviously:enigma:

source.gif

Omg I thought the same thing

People think I'm weird for thinking he's super hot :enigma:

xoxo Joanne

I'm a little confused of how the age thing is going to work in this film, because Patrizia and Maurizio were both 43 when he died and Patrizia was like 50 when she was convicted?

Is it going to focus more on the beginnings of their relationship? Or is Gaga playing older?

Anyway that would affect who would play Maurizio, but I'm excited to find out

LateToCult
11 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I'm a little confused of how the age thing is going to work in this film, because Patrizia and Maurizio were both 43 when he died and Patrizia was like 50 when she was convicted?

Is it going to focus more on the beginnings of their relationship? Or is Gaga playing older?

Anyway that would affect who would play Maurizio, but I'm excited to find out

I think they’re going older for the most part. Ga could easily be a believable 50 with some makeup. 
Simon Baker is in his late 40s/50s so he could look the part of Maurizio and be the right age too.

freebit

I think someone who feels vaguely aristocratic and/or european.  Gaspard Ulliel kind of resembles him, and like Gaga, has that quality of being able to appear younger or older depending on styling, so if they're spanning the decades it would work. (He also played Yves Saint Laurent so it wouldn't be his first fashion movie). 

cannes-saint-laurent.jpg?w=780

It would also be cool if they went with a legit Italian actor. It would give some authenticity to the whole thing and give Gaga something to work off of in her scenes. 

Lorenzo Richelmy (the Marco Polo actor) would possibly be good.

MV5BOWM3MDQ3NmYtN2QxOS00NjBkLWFhYmYtMjcy

That said, they will probably want to go with a big star. I think Ryan Gosling kind of has that aloof, but nice quality that could be appropriate. Don't know if he would do it since he doesn't work as frequently as his peer Gyllenhaal.

7 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Or Armie Hammer.

He would be perfect too. 

25 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I think they’re going older for the most part. Ga could easily be a believable 50 with some makeup. 
Simon Baker is in his late 40s/50s so he could look the part of Maurizio and be the right age too.

Yes true, it can be easier to make someone look older than younger with some makeup. They maybe will go thru the whole relationship, and age her as it goes..

Simon Baker seems to have a young look, so I bet he could play younger and then play his real age as the film progresses. He is Australian but he does have the resemblance to Maurizio! Also he's so handsome to me :icega:

They booked the supporting role before the lead role? (I'm assuming Gucci is lead)

Anyway it has to be an A Lister. We want the media hype train again. That won't happen with a dlister.

ELECTROHEART

Bradley please :enigma:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Franch Toast
30 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

They booked the supporting role before the lead role? (I'm assuming Gucci is lead)

Anyway it has to be an A Lister. We want the media hype train again. That won't happen with a dlister.

Actually, Patrizia Reggiani is the lead role, since Gucci is her murder victim. 

She/Her/Hers

I LOVE GGD
14 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Isnt that guy a model? 

Could be his breaking role :oops:

Archived