Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Favourite Christmas film?

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

It's November so it's time to start talking about Christmas! Although you'll see my account was made in 2012, I didn't actually use GGD until this year so this is my first GGD Xmas!

What are the films you must watch every Christmas? What are your faves?

shutterstock-521981425.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

The iconic underrated 

The Mistle-tones 

MV5BMTQ2ODYyMzI0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzkz

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

HermioneT

Love Actually:heart:

It is basic, but I love this movie soo much. It even inspired me to visit London during Christmas time - what I did one year ago and it was the best thing ever.happy love actually GIF

Also there are a young Colin Firth and Hugh Grant in it:ally:

She / hers

I've always loved the Muppet's Christmas Carol, it's always my go-to Christmas movie :happy:

MV5BN2Y0NWRkNWItZWEwNi00MDNlLWJmZDYtNTkw

Glamourpuss

Miracle on 34th Street with Richard Attenborough and The Holiday with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet. 

Worst one is Love Actually. I can't stand it. 

LaLuna

For me it's not movies but Xmas specials : A Charlie Brown Christmas, Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer... 

That's what I grew up watching.

In terms of movies, I love Polar Express, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (the Jim Carrey version).

lavenderblondee

Christmas Vacation and Home Alone are my quintessential Christmas movies.

Polar Express, The Santa Clause, Surviving Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, A Nightmare Before Christmas. A Christmas Story marathon on TBS is all I watch on Christmas day......truly the list could go on forever. :ladyhaha: I also love a lot of what (used to be) ABC Family original movies. Three days, Richie Richs Christmas Wish...etc. They made such cute Christmas movies when I was a kid lmao, I get so nostalgic when I watch them now. 

CyanDante

Little Women :heart: It's like a ritual of mine to watch it every Christmas :diane:

Spoiler

And then cry inconsolably everytime when Beth dies :messga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

Archived