❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
news

Gaga To Play Convicted Gucci Grandson Maurizio's Ex-Wife Patrizia Reggiani

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Low-key hope this falls through so I don't have to watch a Ridley Scott movie.

Sin City, Robert Rodriguez, Bradley Cooper, Ridley Scott...her filmography is so bro-y. Gay it up a little bit Stefani.  :lolga:

monketsharona

For those talking about LG6 being in danger because of this project. That movie doesn't have any title attached and it's clearly in very early pre-production steps.

I don't see any filming happening until 2021 for a 2022 release. 

Gagaism

I’m so proud of her. This just shows how hard she works in all the things she does and plus, obviously, how talented she is. This is Lady Gaga!

13 hours ago, Madling said:

I don't think it's really a movie that she could make a song for... What's she gonna write about? Murdering husbands? :confused: 

She can make songs like Bloody Mary thematically, it will fit with film genre.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

djBuffoon
19 hours ago, ThatBinch said:

YAAAAAAAAAAAS! :vegas:

I'm so happy she's made the smart decision to pick a serious acting role for her follow-up film. I was honestly so worried she'd do some sh*t like Marvel or live-action Disney. :saladga:

Same, I thought she’d do another musical, or a drama with musical elements.

It’ll be good for her to do something completely out of her comfort zone.

I don't know how successful this will be with the box office but that doesn't really matter to me.

I hope Gagz is already practicing her italian cause there's nothing more that I hate that a bad accent when you're supposed to speak fluent italian. C'mon Gaga you can do this.

underneath the pine

StrawberryBlond

Didn't expect a movie to be offered to her with this much clout, this is awesome! Only thing is, she's a bit young to play this character but then, that's Hollywood for you. She looks a bit like her, so I can see where the idea came from. I assume it will a supporting role? Meaning she won't have to do constant filming which won't leave her music career in any danger. Now the question is, is it going to be a Oscar-worthy movie? I'm sure it won't be as beloved as ASIB but some films get a nod for the great acting in them, if nothing else. The Wife flopped at the box office and the movie itself didn't exactly get winning praise but Glenn Close's acting was enough to get that movie some nominations just for her and she won more then a few of them too. So, yeah, even if Gaga's the only good thing about this movie, that could still mean more acting awards.

I'm so glad that Gaga's going after meaty roles that truly require good acting, unlike the bad choices previous singers have made of just chasing the money and going after commercial roles in bad movies.

PunkTheFunk
22 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I assume it will a supporting role? Meaning she won't have to do constant filming which won't leave her music career in any danger.

It looks like it'll be a leading role. The whole film will revolve around Patrizia assassinating her husband.

Archived