Gaga To Play Convicted Gucci Grandson Maurizio's Ex-Wife Patrizia Reggiani

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Runway
20 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

If Disney doesn't pick it

Netflix:

tenor.gif?itemid=6045746

No streaming services drama please. We need the academy to consider her for an acting nom :rip: 

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

Guys they don’t have a studio but this is happening, otherwise this info wouldn’t have leaked. This leaked today to tease the studios and get offers. And they will get them. It is a Ridley Scoot movie with Lady Gaga on a main character. 

12 minutes ago, Runway said:

No streaming services drama please. We need the academy to consider her for an acting nom :rip: 

Streaming movies are eligibles for Oscars as all the others, Alfonso Cuaron's Roma have received 10 nominations, won best picture in a foreign language. 

Not to mention next Scorsese, The Irish Man, that is rumored to be a strong contender this year.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

23 minutes ago, Runway said:

10 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

Streaming movies are eligibles for Oscars as all the others, Alfonso Cuaron's Roma have received 10 nominations, won best picture in a foreign language. 

Not to mention next Scorsese, The Irish Man, that is rumored to be a strong contender this year.

... what could qualify this for an Emmy? HMMM

3 points in and ready for more

IAmNotHere1997

Okay, now this is EXCITING. :cryga:

But when it comes to music, don't expect too much on a possible soundtrack, remember guys this is not a musical.

Diamond heart99
34 minutes ago, Runway said:

They will as long as it has a theatrical release.

See Roma for example. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Diamond heart99
12 minutes ago, Miel said:

... what could qualify this for an Emmy? HMMM

Nothing.

Just now, Ktaylor99 said:

Nothing.

as in, somebody forge this into a television movie challenge

/s

3 points in and ready for more

ydnmnme

Omg really

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Franch Toast
4 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Omg really

I told y'all she knows what she's doing with her social media posts. She's not drunk, on crack, or having a mental breakdown. She's smarter than most of us when it comes to this stuff. 

She/Her/Hers

Diamond heart99
29 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

Guys they don’t have a studio but this is happening, otherwise this info wouldn’t have leaked. This leaked today to tease the studios and get offers. And they will get them. It is a Ridley Scoot movie with Lady Gaga on a main character. 

Exactly. You guys should be insanely happy and proud today. 

I know I have the advantage of understanding the business side of film - so I’m not trying to shade anyone but damn — I want everyone understand the power she has.

Ridley has tried to make this movie for years with other various big names attached. The fact that he’s trying to get it done with Lady Gaga - honestly she’s already won. 

Archived