Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Hidden Gaga lyrics?

derpmonster

Featured Posts

derpmonster

Hello sistren

I've often thought about "hidden" or muffled background vocals in Gaga songs that you never thought were there but one day listening with headphones you heard. :gum: Or background vocal lyrics that aren't included in official lyrics. Here are some I discovered:

1. "I'm a tough bitch" - in Teeth (second verse). The "bitch" is  censored even on the uncensored version of TFM, so it was hard to tell.

2. "Make it stop!" - background scream at beginning of Dance In The Dark, before the "silicone, saline" intro. This one's not even included in the official lyrics. :firega: But she sings it at Enigma now.

3.  "Rain on me a million" - at the end of Diamond Heart, after the "Diamooooooond Heart" that's on the last strong beat. It's very soft.

Share your favorites that either aren't common knowledge or you didn't know initially. :)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Customzanotti

The faint "puff IN! Puff OUT!" in mary jane holland, and also dont know if it counts but if you look up the bloody mary stems on youtube, you'll see  the gregorian choir singing through the entirety of the song in the background. Orgasmic! :nooo:

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

derpmonster
4 minutes ago, Customzanotti said:

The faint "puff IN! Puff OUT!" in mary jane holland, and also dont know if it counts but if you look up the bloody mary stems on youtube, you'll see  the gregorian choir singing through the entirety of the song in the background. Orgasmic! :nooo:

Didn't know that! :O

I can definitely hear Gregorian chanting in parts of Bloody Mary but not sure what it is. Maybe it's a sample. Maybe it's Gaga's voice repeated to sound like a choir? Maybe it's gaga and her friends singing... Who knows.

Even though I’ve seen her perform it live where it’s obvious, for some reason I literally just found out that in Monster she’s saying “ but I love him”. Obviously I knew she was saying something but I thought it was just “ ba da da da

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

Even though I’ve seen her perform it live where it’s obvious, for some reason I literally just found out that in Monster she’s saying “ but I love him”. Obviously I knew she was saying something but I thought it was just “ ba da da da

But I love him? Where in Monster? :huh:

Bubblegum Bitch

Where are you?

'Cause I can't see you

But I feel you watchin' me

Dilated, falling free

In a modern ecstasy

I'm not sure if it's hidden lyrics but it sounds so good... :firega:

derpmonster
Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

Where were you?

'Cause I can't see you

But I feel you watchin' me

Dilated, falling free

In a modern ecstasy

I'm not sure if it's hidden lyrics but it sounds so good... :firega:

What many don't know is it's also during the last chorus and outro again, not just the bridge. One of the last words in the song are "in a modern ecstasy".

Also, fixed - it's "where were you"

derpmonster
4 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

In A-YO steams you can hear Gaga blowing, it goes like "Blow it in your face [pppfffuuu]"

There's a really strong funky beat there, so I never heard any vocalization. Will pay attention to it next time :wtfga:

derpmonster

Another: people often think it's "Dance, sex, art, pop" in Aura's bridge.

It's actually, "Dance, sex, art, pop, tech" - pop and tech are half the note value of the previous notes (so they're like eighth notes if the dance, sex, art are quarter notes).

And another: In Fashion Of His Love, she says "I love you!" at the end of the first chorus.

RudraCNG
58 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Hello sistren

I've often thought about "hidden" or muffled background vocals in Gaga songs that you never thought were there but one day listening with headphones you heard. :gum: Or background vocal lyrics that aren't included in official lyrics. Here are some I discovered:

1. "I'm a tough bitch" - in Teeth (second verse). The "bitch" is  censored even on the uncensored version of TFM, so it was hard to tell.

2. "Make it stop!" - background scream at beginning of Dance In The Dark, before the "silicone, saline" intro. This one's not even included in the official lyrics. :firega: But she sings it at Enigma now.

3.  "Rain on me a million" - at the end of Diamond Heart, after the "Diamooooooond Heart" that's on the last strong beat. It's very soft.

Share your favorites that either aren't common knowledge or you didn't know initially. :)

I never noticed the "Make it stop!" part in DITD until she sang it loudly at Enigma even tho it is used in one of the MBT interludes :ladyhaha:

Great thread!

Defmix100

the original pre chorus (in the 2nd pre chorus) of Mary Jane Holland, only realised after the stems

one day I really want to hear the isolated vocal stem in Bad Romance before the final chorus "I want your bad romance, I want your bad romance"

voidfigure

In the bridge of A-Yo she mumbles something like "make you listen, make you listen to the A-Yo". She sang it louder during JWT

Archived