💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I kinda wish Gaga's team would...

ElectricKing

Featured Posts

ElectricKing

Release some celebratory versions of her albums! It's been 10 years since The Fame Monster was released and let's be honest - that album solidified her in the industry. The 'dreaded second album' is always scary especially when an artist hits it as big as Gaga did with The Fame but whether you regard it as an EP or an album (it's an album, it supported a tour that grossed $200+ million and spawned three huge singles, which other 'EP' has done that?)

I would love a 'deluxe boxset' of some sort with The Fame Monster, a DVD/BD of the music videos with any other content they would want to give us, also including a big booklet of the promo images, performance and appearance pictures, events and TMB tour pics. Bonus disc of remixes and/or maybe unreleased demos? And any other little bits of merch?

Come on team, get this coin.

homomo

The only way it would sell okay would be if she included unreleased demos as only part of the physical versions.

Unfortunately, with streaming being so popular, a greatest hits esque/ re-release would flop for any artist these days.

Bonkers

This is Gaga in 65 years with all our hopes and dreams.  The blue gem is a flash drive that contains  millions of unreleased RedOne tracks including the Greatest - Cher ft Lady Gaga :giveup: as well as every special feature like milestone releases that you deserve.

tenor.gif?itemid=7881951

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Prismatic Light
3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

This is Gaga in 65 years with all our hopes and dreams.  The blue gem is a flash drive that contains  millions of unreleased RedOne tracks including the Greatest - Cher ft Lady Gaga :giveup: as well as every special feature like milestone releases that you deserve.

tenor.gif?itemid=7881951

Off topic but... Omg I've just finished to watch Titanic on TV and now you post this GIF :what:

Be kind 🧡

Bonkers
Just now, Prismatic Monster said:

Off topic but... Omg I've just finished to watch Titanic on TV and now you post this GIF :what:

Are you cute?  Maybe this is how we were meant to meet. 

Oh wait - does Prismatic Monster mean  you're a Katy Perry fan?  :awkney:

:bye:

Just kidding :emma:  ( about all of it, but synchronicity is cool! )

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Prismatic Light
1 hour ago, Bonkers said:

Oh wait - does Prismatic Monster mean  you're a Katy Perry fan?  :awkney:

:bye:

wwe beat up GIF

And yes, I am cute :flower:

Be kind 🧡

KleinGa

This would be cute if it was 2012. But since sales of NEW music is falling, a re release would flop totally. Unless she makes it a one off special thing for her fans, its just going to be a waste of time since the streaming era is in full force! 

I'd love it for her to re-release it with some of the demo tracks that she wanted to put on it. Like Reloaded, Out Of Control, Animal, No Way, Superstar etc.

But that'll never happen :laughga:

n e whaize :lana:

SeasonOfTheWitch

Y’all need to stop caring about the potential success of things and start being FANS. No wonder Gaga prefers middle aged women and old people to y’all teen want bop ***s

episode 7 ugh GIF by The Bachelor

I think in this day and age it most likely wouldn't sell well, because people en masse are purely digital. Collectors are very few and far in between.

Not to mention I think if you examine her career and the things she's done thus far, I think it's time to focus on new material. Granted she has been around for only ten years, (just speaking for myself) I am kind of exhausted hearing the exact same material from her initial peak over and over and over again.

I am hoping with the next tour she does that singles from The Fame and such are given short medleys because it sort of gets to the point where despite the fact I will pay money to go and see it regardless, I'm watching the exact same stuff being performed time and time again every tour.

But never stop Bad Romance. Ever.

JustJames

While this particular idea may be "out-dated" and "flop" given current trends, it does highlight the fact that her and her team HAVE consistently missed the boat with doing things that may seem cliche or may require funds/time, but are important because they keep fans engaged and have a proven track record of helping stars, especially those who change so frequently which could potentially alienate fans of distinct periods of time, maintain a dedicated base.

That is a massive run-on sentence, but would LM's not have DIED for Greatest Hits eras pre-ARTPOP and post-Joanne? She totally skipped the opportunity to remind the GP why she was such an instant legend, and the opportunity to give fans mini-eras that were still money-makers and promo-worthy while she took a more general break. Each of the eras could have been scaled up or down based on demand, but pre-ARTPOP, we were *starving* and a period of new, consistent visuals backed by a compilation of hits + unreleased demos/tracks + 1 single would have been amazing.

Britney had a minor hit with 'My Prerogative,' a digital hit 'Do Somethin',' and debuted #1 with '3' from her Greatest Hits. 'Do Somethin'' would smash nowadays. And, we all know a committed Gaga would have served more for these mini-eras, even if just in a theme. I still think songs like: Speechless, Princess Die, Nothin' On, Marry the Night, Aura, Applause, and/or Diamond Heart would have been great for this type of era. With less pressure, she could have released MVs and visuals to support songs she was passionate about like MTN and Aura that still served a purpose. MTN would have solidified her image as being more than just electro-pop as its sound and style - and BTW overall - were more diverse and rock-leaning. Aura would have completed "THE TRILOGY" without the expectations of a lead single. If the intro was always going to remain and it bombed, so what? It's a greatest hit. But, it would have at least given an intro to the next era and shown everyone it was going to be a peak behind the aura.

"Lady Gaga: Married to the Night" (MTN, Animal)

"Princess Die: Lady Gaga" (Princess Die, Nothin' On)

"Behind the Aura: Lady Gaga" (Aura, Brooklyn Nights)

"Diamond Heart: The Greatest of Lady Gaga" (Diamond Heart, The Cure)

Archived