💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Teaser - Charlie's Angels soundtrack

DiamondKing

Featured Posts

DiamondKing

I hope this hasn’t been posted before :selena:

After 4 years we'll finally get Got Her Own and the snippet already sounds sooo good :nooo:

Also excited for How I Look on You :excited2:

Saint Gaga

Why does She got her own sounds so lifeless on record 🙄🤕. Live version>>>>>

Bad To you & How I look on you seems underwhelming so far

Nobody with Chaka Khan seems like the most interesting one from the snippets. Can't wait for the vocal slayage

HoneyB

Girl ngl I’m a little skeptical about the Bad To You snippet:selena: Nicki better rap if she sings it’s a chop for me:selena: I’m excited for the soundtrack! The movie however looks like a flop:triggered: the new characters don’t look memorable at all and I feel like they’re going to push a feminist agenda during the whole movie:interestinga: I’m not saying that’s a bad thing necessarily but I feel like if they push this political narrative too much it’ll look corny. What made the previous Charlie’s Angels movies so iconic was the aesthetic. It was very campy and lively, they knew how to SERVE and kick butt effortlessly! The film just feels so bland based off the trailers I really hope they don’t mess this up:selena: 

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Ryusei

They sound too soundtracky to me just like don‘t call me angel. I‘ll still check out the full songs in case there is some shookening moment i‘d miss out on otherwise

Musery

FfFfFfFF

I will have to buy it so my Lana collection is complete (I also bought The Weeknd' s albums with Lana features). I can't believe I'm contributing with an Ariana sale. :awkney:

Ariana really needs to refresh her sound and beat. I dont hear something interesting in this moment.

there is only one bitch // the real one // B R I T N E Y

Archived