šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga for TUDOR full video

michael angelo

Featured Posts

freebit

It was dull, butĀ the theme of this campaign is based on philanthropy, so no surprise there. Still, I wish it hadn't been soĀ rehearsed. She adjusts herself to whatever environment she's in, but I kind of wished there was more room for personality here. I wish they went for more a fun conversational vibe like the Converse ad where Maisie Williams andĀ Ā Millie Bobby Brown were casually chatting with each other.Ā 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joannesrats

Y'all are reading too much into her saying that she doesn't know what's next. This was filmed a fairly long time ago

matteonster

But all the mess this morning looked so promising and suddenly...Ā :laughga:

ā€œDon't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.ā€

44 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Why isnt this longer,i already grabbed my bagĀ of chips and everything for a 3 Minute video:madge:

Get used to it for when she drops the leadĀ :trollga:

25 minutes ago, freebit said:

It was dull, butĀ the theme of this campaign is based on philanthropy, so no surprise there. Still, I wish it hadn't been soĀ rehearsed. She adjusts herself to whatever environment she's in, but I kind of wished there was more room for personality here. I wish they went for more a fun conversational vibe like the Converse ad where Maisie Williams andĀ Ā Millie Bobby Brown were casually chatting with each other.Ā 

Itā€™s all about the target market. A converse ad will obviously not be like that of a luxury watch oneĀ :shrug:

TheSlash

" I wait for a burst of inspiration."

I hope this interview was shot last year :bradley:Ā . Otherwise: My dearest LG6,

mariah carey grave site GIF

Ew, David!

JustYouandI

I wish she would have been more specific/detailed with the "most daring moment" question. David had a very good and well explained example and she was so vague with it. She has done many daring things throughout her career, she could have been more straightforward with her answer.

Zander

My face when someone talks about football and Iā€™m trying to look interested but Iā€™m zoning out thinking about the lead single I shouldā€™ve released in May.

E6-EC88-C5-71-C7-4-F93-8790-E276-ADDB586
Ā 
They both looked good letā€™s just say that.

LGMonster95
2 hours ago, Bio said:

Gaga is becoming a soccer player confirmed. Who needs an EGOT when you can win the World Cup?Ā :sis:

She's already a pro. Messi & Ronaldo are shakingĀ rexfeatures_1964425a.jpg

TimisaMonster

When she says she hasnt found her burst of inspiration yet for what's next...:saladga:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

15 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

When she says she hasnt found her burst of inspiration yet for what's next...:saladga:

I think she meant to say that she did music, she created a foundation, she did a movie, she did a makeup brand, she doesn't know what kind of new project she will do

Archived