💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Snippet of “Stupid Love”

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

not Chromatica

You guise this is the song she did for like a soccer championship (idk her but I do know Gaga was supposed to make a song for it, like Shakira did Waka Waka).

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ELECTROHEART
50 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

You guise this is the song she did for like a soccer championship (idk her but I do know Gaga was supposed to make a song for it, like Shakira did Waka Waka).

You mean Take You Out? It was rumored to be recorded for 2006 World Cup or something but I'm sure the leak is a different song

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

not Chromatica
15 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

You mean Take You Out? It was rumored to be recorded for 2006 World Cup or something but I'm sure the leak is a different song

Ok yeah... But it does sound soccer-y (and I hope it's not the actual single cause 😬).

ryansamonster
13 hours ago, TEANUS said:

The only thing I think is weird is that a while back a snippet of a “new” rumored track with the lyrics of something along the sort of “every nation // got me spacin, oh” was taken down by Universal Music on grounds of being copyrighted as “Stupid Love” by Lady Gaga and now we have a picture of Gaga’s phone playing a song called “Stupid Love” by Lady Gaga placed discreetly BUT completely lit and legible. Even if he/ she faked the takedown notice how did they get the title right? :selena:

Never doubted the title, just doubting the legitimacy of the snippet. As it was taken down previously but didn’t circulate again until Gaga posted that picture. I’d love to be wrong (and I haven’t checked to see if this snippet has been taken down as well), it just seems too coincidental. Is this the same snippet that was taken down by Universal? 

AJRocketMan

Damn, this could have been the best song off of Born This Way. This is much, much MUCH, better than anything else off the album.

blackpink
4 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

Damn, this could have been the best song off of Born This Way. This is much, much MUCH, better than anything else off the album.

Heavy Metal Legend sweetie...

beaublue
12 hours ago, highlyreductive said:

We have that song, it’s called Take You Out & it was a demo she recorded back in 2008 for the World Cup. Gaga spoke about it on twitter after it leaked. So no, this isn’t that song... All this info is public ☺️

AJRocketMan
2 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

Heavy Metal Legend sweetie...

I love that song, probably my favorite of the track list, but I have some issues with the production (too loud kick drums, not enough treble, WAY too much bass).

Archived