Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga listening to “Stupid Love” (LG6?)

Stef

Featured Posts

Regina George
4 hours ago, ToxicHot said:

OMG.... this is the snippet?! Haven't heard it until now :bradley: 

This is the song and i’m pretty sure it’s produced by Bloodpop (aka it’s new) because it has his recognizable sound effect in it (just like every single one of his songs).

It’s that little scream like sound you hear in all of his songs. 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SeasonOfTheWitch
1 minute ago, Biggest Fan said:

Is this a

new song title or a song in particular ?

Look at the post above you 

PartySick

There are several songs with the name "Stupid Love", why are y'all ASSUMING it's a Gaga song? :poot:

💚

matteonster

A part of me is like meh I don’t get hyped cuz why would I but another part of me is checking back here in every ten minutes to see if there’s a post / comment which might prove that she’s dropping the song soon.

Look what I became :laughga:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

I wonder if she wanted to release this earlier in the year as a one off release like The Cure, but she was refused by the record company.  Might explain her complaining tweets, this snippet being leaked earlier in the year and her listening to it ‘in defiance’ on this recent social media post.

lol it's even in all caps for everyone to read, I love this bitch

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

29 minutes ago, PartySick said:

There are several songs with the name "Stupid Love", why are y'all ASSUMING it's a Gaga song? :poot:

And how many are without an album cover on Apple Music? :poot:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Phaye Monster

Maybe she's just a Jason Derulo fan??

seriously though she knows we analyse every pixel of her pictures, she knew this would happen

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Blown Away

Wasn't she listening to a reworked version of NOBTR once in her car, back in 2012? And if I remember correctly there were videos with the song that got taken down as well. But we never got to hear that allegedly reworked version, sadly. 

I'm scared Stupid Love will be the same case, I don't believe we're getting it/Gaga is coming until I see it popping up on my Spotify/ITunes. Would be happy to be proven wrong though, I'm ready for new music. 

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

10 hours ago, Myself said:

oh please 

"a tech partnership" 😂😂 its common knowledge in the industry that gaga was doing lots of performances for tech people. This ain't anything new, they're playin'

Reality
10 hours ago, SpadesToStart said:

This is clearly all related. She has finished music she wants to release, but her label is making her sit on it until 2020. Hence, “you were the one who wanted to be a pop star”, “Fame is a prison”, “music and art are my only hobbies”, etc. and why she’s been so moody/rebellious lately. We all know Gaga HATES it when suits tell her what she can and can’t do with her music.

Yeah, this is what I'm starting to believe too. I'm certain that LG6 is done, if not, very close to being done, and all that's left is Gaga having to wait for her label.

It doesn't necessarily make sense to me why they wouldn't  release it this year, though. Like, Selena did come out with something, but other than her, I don't recall any other big artist that came out with something massive  this year that could compete with Gaga. There were a lot of those Adele rumors, but they also said she would release a couple of weeks ago, and......

At this point, she really has to release now/very soon or just wait until next year because soon Christmas music will just invade every radio station. It's most likely going to be the latter, but God, I hope not. She seems excited about this record, so I'm excited to see what she has in store!

🃏🖤👹

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived