other

Harleys In Hawaii Debuts at #110

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Yesterday I saw a Twitter KatyKat call Gaga a "fad" and said Katy was among the 4 biggest comebacks of this decade.

Can’t trust the mental wellness of someone that refers to Gaga as “fad” and does it unironically. :oops:

zakariah

she didn't promote at a time where she REALLY NEEDS to promote, so yeah :lolga:

I can understand people losing interest in her as her music since Witness has been very disappointing, but this is shocking that she can't even crack the top 100 anymore

Ally Campana
21 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

she went from the most #1 singles in a row to the most non charting singles, even Fergie outsold :awkney:

That’s actually Whitney Houston with 7. But yeah, Katy had 5 #1s in a row.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Ally Campana

I feel bad for Katy. But her rollout is pretty messy. She needs a reinvention ASAP. Go away for a few months, and start over again. It also doesn’t help that her fans care more about dragging Gaga rather than actually supporting her.

Does it matter? Damage is done

migamiga

Not to be really negative, but that’s really bad. Like you’re Katy perry. Your name alone should gain enough attention to debut within the top 100. I really think releasing “small talk” was a mistake cause it’s such a cringey song. They should’ve released HIH first for summer and then NRO for fall

110 :air:

That's even worse 

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

She needs to go away for a little while and come back re-invented. This isn’t helping by releasing these mediocre songs. I still don’t know how anyone on her team supported “Small talk” as a single choice. 

Zander

Her image and music was always catered to a particular demographic, those girls who were teenagers 6+ years (when she was getting hit singles) grew up and are now listening to rap/hip hop or whatever is in the top 10, and teenagers now are more interested in Billie, Ariana etc... Katy never really evolved.
If she was releasing these songs back in 2010/11/12 they’d be top 10’s easily but we’re in 2019 and she’s not evolving her sound.

Archived