đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does Gaga still perform "I Am Afraid Of Americans"?

DC

Featured Posts

22 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I think it was kind of an odd placement in the set list... what would have been cool would be if she done a Just Dance/Let's Dance mashup... but since she opens with Just Dance, idk where it could go :selena:  But yeah, Bowies stuff isn't my cup of tea and I wish another Gaga song was in its place

Possibly Perfect Illusion or John Wayne would've been cool there but in time that song will be famous for being there in the setlist :happy:

derpmonster
31 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Truth tea :vegas:

Her shade towards Americans and some *ahem* American politicians is also the truth tea :vegas:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

39 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I just don't like Bowie's catalogue  :huntyga:  His voice is really bad imo

It's music. His voice doesn't have to be amazing lmao... the gag is Gaga's singing it, so what's it got to with Sir Bowie? :ohwell:
each to their own, R.I.P 

PartySick

It's perfect so she better keep it as long as she has GH in the setlist.

How GH just trails off and then the few drum hits lead into the main riff(?) of IAOA :giveup: not to mention the themes mesh perfectly.

I hope she does more unexpected things like this for every tour :flutter: Bloody Mary for the JWT, GH/IAOA for Enigma, UGH her mind :vegas:

đź–¤

PartySick
17 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Possibly Perfect Illusion or John Wayne would've been cool there but in time that song will be famous for being there in the setlist :happy:

Can we talk about how well PI fits with some BTW songs? Have you ever played PI after Marry the Night? :giveup:

Heavy Metal Lover, Mary Jane Holland, and Perfect Illusion are my holy trinity right now.

đź–¤

55 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I think it was kind of an odd placement in the set list... what would have been cool would be if she done a Just Dance/Let's Dance mashup... but since she opens with Just Dance, idk where it could go :selena:  But yeah, Bowies stuff isn't my cup of tea and I wish another Gaga song was in its place

"Donald Trump if you pay me" ----- I'm Afraid of Americans

The timing is perfect imo

But I agree with you, Bowie's voice is… special :huntyga:

Alegagaloo

I think yes, and the fact that she chose this song makes me think that she is going with this sound for LG6, industrial infused 

Archived