💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ellen kisses Jennifer Aniston

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

First, it was Howard Stern, now Ellen continues to spread the love in a clip that is slowly blowing up the internet:

Look, I have nothing against women kissing but this set-up makes me feel really awkward. Ellen had clearly planned this beforehand and the way she led Jennifer into it without expressly asking for consent is something that would've caused a lot of cancellations if she was a man. Ellen seems to be for the clickbait right now. If I were Portia, I wouldn't be very impressed by this. I thought Ellen would be the last person to essentially fetishise lesbianism. I know that wasn't her aim but she knows this is what horny straight guys want to see, so why would she feed into that? She doesn't seem like the type who would want to.

Morphine Prince

Ellen is relying on clickbait for ratings now, I guess. 

Wooh, so glad I cancelled her earlier this year after the Kevin Hart thing. 

Cringe. 

Bambino

She may have done it for the ratings but y'all can't deny that she's internally, happily screaming :hor:  :giggle:

I don't think the kiss was super cringe but Ellen in general has been.. idk tainting her legacy. 

ItsTommyBitch

This is clickbaity, but Ellen's done worse lately, so I'm not super bothered by it.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Ally Campana

What’s up with Ellen these days? Is everything okay at home? Is it cause of ratings?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBwgqo4095HOUK02MRlu_

Does it matter? Damage is done

Pop Music

omg at least Jennifer  is beautiful bc Howard was not it  

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Sickness

“I thought Ellen would be the last person to essentially fetishise lesbianism.” 

I mean she’s trash at this point. 

HoneyB

Why is she kissing all these people... doesn’t she have a wife?:awkney:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived