Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max debuts Torn:The Game

Andreu

Featured Posts

IcePrincess

I can make that game in 1 hour. Really. I'm game dev.. And 1 hour is MAX. With all the bug fixes and sounds and animation.

TheSlash

As a computer scientist and web developer not just in my free time but also professionally, my eyes bleed and my healthy and cozy world of web development is torn ( :trollga: ) apart :air:  :rip:  :deadbanana:  :duck: 

Ew, David!

Brooke Hoegan
1 hour ago, GovernmentWarrior said:

Wow her label are desperate for another hit aren’t they. They turnin to the gaymers now 😂

Well... wait for Gaga's next album cycle then :green:

maxandkrasinski

what the hell? i get it's sarcasm, but can everybody just lighten up for a hot sec? we have a dying pop industry and the people who try to help it are being torn (no pun intended) Ava is trying and I don't really give a **** if you try to be hateful towards me, she is trying to make it. Sweet but Psycho is a banger, and I've noticed her recent music isn't that great. but i have faith she is going to get better and top the charts decently well. As for how the Torn game goes, oof that is a really poorly made game- I can't stand the way the character jumps... I wish they would have done marketing a little differently.

holy scheisse
30 minutes ago, maxandkrasinski said:

what the hell? i get it's sarcasm, but can everybody just lighten up for a hot sec? we have a dying pop industry and the people who try to help it are being torn (no pun intended) Ava is trying and I don't really give a **** if you try to be hateful towards me, she is trying to make it. Sweet but Psycho is a banger, and I've noticed her recent music isn't that great. but i have faith she is going to get better and top the charts decently well. As for how the Torn game goes, oof that is a really poorly made game- I can't stand the way the character jumps... I wish they would have done marketing a little differently.

Pop is not "dying". The music industry in and of itself produces pop(ular) music and it always will. The hot 100 is full of pop. 

This forum and online Stans in general consider pop "dying" but really, it's just that the old gen, Gaga included, have passed their peak. That's why Katy is flopping  that's why Gaga doesn't have the same amount of top 10s anymore, that's why Nicki can't chart. Their time is just done. Ariana, Billie, Halsey, and so on are doing just fine carrying the pop torch. Ava Max is not a saving grace lol... 

FameHookah
On 10/28/2019 at 12:39 PM, Brooke Hoegan said:

Well... wait for Gaga's next album cycle then :green:

Haha her fortnite skins and concerT are gonna be SICKENING

I got my vbucks ready 

WTF is MDNA

Helxig
On 10/29/2019 at 5:33 AM, the Devil of Pop said:

Hehehehe it's sooooo cheesy. I love this crap though. My favorite crappy celebrity flash game is Kanye Zone

http://www.kanyezone.com/

Edit: It's so glitchy lmao. I keep dying for no reason. Also who is Amanda? :ladyhaha:

Really? Even better than Lady Gaga's Poker Island? 

:ladyhaha:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

maxandkrasinski
17 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

Pop is not "dying". The music industry in and of itself produces pop(ular) music and it always will. The hot 100 is full of pop. 

This forum and online Stans in general consider pop "dying" but really, it's just that the old gen, Gaga included, have passed their peak. That's why Katy is flopping  that's why Gaga doesn't have the same amount of top 10s anymore, that's why Nicki can't chart. Their time is just done. Ariana, Billie, Halsey, and so on are doing just fine carrying the pop torch. Ava Max is not a saving grace lol... 

Thank you that you talked respectful and not with hatred. I suppose I'm a bit sad the old gen is dying, it feels as though the industry is dying. Honestly, I didn't look at statistics for music because I went by what I was thinking and I probably should have found some. 

I think that Ariana, Billie, and Halsey are carrying the pop torch very well, I have to say Ava had it in her hands when she released Sweet but Psycho- but it seems like her music is half assed now and her flame is going out. I think she has potential, she proved it with Sweet but Psycho- but her songs just don't have that really good hook. I heard a new song is coming out,  "Tabu" with her and Palbo Alboran- I heard the snippet this morning but I can only hope this one will have a good hook. She's not listed as a feature- I hope Pablo will save this one.

holy scheisse
34 minutes ago, maxandkrasinski said:

Thank you that you talked respectful and not with hatred. I suppose I'm a bit sad the old gen is dying, it feels as though the industry is dying. Honestly, I didn't look at statistics for music because I went by what I was thinking and I probably should have found some. 

I think that Ariana, Billie, and Halsey are carrying the pop torch very well, I have to say Ava had it in her hands when she released Sweet but Psycho- but it seems like her music is half assed now and her flame is going out. I think she has potential, she proved it with Sweet but Psycho- but her songs just don't have that really good hook. I heard a new song is coming out,  "Tabu" with her and Palbo Alboran- I heard the snippet this morning but I can only hope this one will have a good hook. She's not listed as a feature- I hope Pablo will save this one.

Of course I love friendly debates and try not to be nasty as much as I can lol. I think she has potential and she could continue to grow into her sound and musicianship but as of now I agree, sweet but psycho was a bop and nothing she's done since has really compared. I'ma check this song out.

I'm sad the old gen is dying out too. But they'll still make bops and do their thing in a more mature, less popular way. Gotta remember that "pop" is geared towards young demographics, and generally younger people are more on board with younger, fresher pop from their own era than following older stars. But that's cool cause Gaga will be known to them all as a pop legend, with the likes of Beyonce, Adele, and Rihanna 

On 10/28/2019 at 1:33 PM, the Devil of Pop said:

Also who is Amanda? :ladyhaha:

it's Ava's Joanne era from the future :vegas:

ice heard one side from above

Archived