💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Complain about Gaga's choreography now!

DC

Featured Posts

That's right! Gaga's choreography and spirit is perfectly over the top!!!! It's phenomenal and awesome! 

Show this to the haters who called her choreo awful 

Ryusei

Tag yourself: i‘m the wig getting thrown on the stage and then dragged back down

Musery

adamsenigma

You are literally proving the point. Her chore execution lately is awful, she can barely move with precision but it must be because of her chronic pain. 

HoneyB

Why is the crowd so quiet!?:neyde: I like when she dances, better than standing around and being boring!:whitney:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

2 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

You are literally proving the point. Her chore execution lately is awful, she can barely move with precision but it must be because of her chronic pain. 

@KatieJudasGaga4 Help me out here :derpga:

PrincessDiez

Gaga's never been the BEST at dancing, she most def has the heart and energy but lacks technique 

But I don't see nothing bad about this right here to be honest

Love her with all my heart!

Cobyy

Lemondeduerl

I mean she's not Britney or Beyoncé we all know, but if you want my opinion she isn't having her best dancing moment.  She has energy and vocals were on point but the execution isn't the best. 

:)

Just now, Ladey Gaygay said:

Your getting dragged for this

Sis Eye-

I know, I know :derpga:

Not even the almighty ameriGodo could save me :derpga:

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

@KatieJudasGaga4 Help me out here :derpga:

Just now, PrincessDiez said:

Gaga's never been the BEST at dancing, she most def has the heart and energy but lacks technique 

Basically this.

She does have amazing choreography moments, like the Superbowl and my personal favorite:

MaryJaneHolland

Idk if this is a sarcastic thread or not

But on a serious note, she cajt dance like she used to and we all know why, but she can still pull off a choreo when focused, hence why she does good on TV performances, but when shes dancing for an hour at a concert show, she is a bit off

Noe the problem is thats she is doing the same old choreos for a decade, it's TIRING mama, switch it up a bit. And not to mention Richys spasmy and fast-paced choreos....

Lemondeduerl
2 minutes ago, PrincessDiez said:

Right. If she improves her technique  the show would be a little bit better. There's no need to make a complex choreography. Just to polish her dance moves. 

:)

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Idk if this is a sarcastic thread or not

But on a serious note, she cajt dance like she used to and we all know why, but she can still pull off a choreo when focused, hence why she does good on TV performances, but when shes dancing for an hour at a concert show, she is a bit off

Noe the problem is thats she is doing the same old choreos for a decade, it's TIRING mama, switch it up a bit. And not to mention Richys spasmy and fast-paced choreos....

It wasn't supposed to be, I just thought it looked amazing compared to the choreo all the haters were talking about where she was super stiff :derpga:

Archived