💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Boyfriend Proposes during Shallow at Enigma!

DC

Featured Posts

And he says YES! :firega:

Complain about her voice all you want, this is so cute! :legend:

ydnmnme

Ahhh so cute :flutter::heart:  That’s the proposal I dream of :bradley:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Thomas P
Spoiler

This just called me single in 10 languages :messga: they’re so cute

I’m so happy for them :bradley:

Gaga is truly the music of love and I won’t hear anything but that 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Serial Chiller

Hate me all you want but I just find public proposals especially at a concert attention desperate and cringeworthy. I mean, everyone is there for the show and you try and put on your own mini show. Yeah yeah it’s a “special moment” for them. Wait til the concert ends or something. So distracting. 

Btw it’s become such common occurrence my Enigma date and the Florence concert I was at both had proposals. Was this all because of that time Adele brought the two proposing gheys on stage? 

Madling
12 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Hate me all you want but I just find public proposals especially at a concert attention desperate and cringeworthy. I mean, everyone is there for the show and you try and put on your own mini show. Yeah yeah it’s a “special moment” for them. Wait til the concert ends or something. So distracting. 

Btw it’s become such common occurrence my Enigma date and the Florence concert I was at both had proposals. Was this all because of that time Adele brought the two proposing gheys on stage? 

Yeah, I find public proposals cringe too. I don't get why you'd want your special moment gawped at by everyone. It's between 2 people.  

Ed sheeran concerts have about 35677 proposals every time

Marilyn MonHoe

This reminds me of when a gay couple proposed during The Cure at one of the JWT dates :flutter:

omfg my single ass is crying...:bradley:

when the f*ck will i find a man who'll do this romantic sh*t for me? lol never bye. 

tenor.gif

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Bradley
33 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Artists write and sing for the people, Gaga performs for the people, if your music is creating special moments like this at your own show, you know you're doing something right. If anything this is a testament to how Gaga's message is connecting people and making people love each other.

There's no need to put down other people for love.

AJRocketMan

This is gonna sound so random, but remember Kiesza everyone? She sang Hideaway.

Well, she got engaged a few days ago! 😍

It was on her Instagram stories a few days ago. He proposed at an airport during the security clearance. :vegas: He’s a musician named Ruben Young. Check him out, his music is really good! And Kiesza’s coming out with her second album soon! 😍

YaaaasGaga
1 hour ago, Serial Chiller said:

53 minutes ago, Madling said:

Yeah, I find public proposals cringe too. I don't get why you'd want your special moment gawped at by everyone. It's between 2 people.  

Ed sheeran concerts have about 35677 proposals every time

Oh lighten up guys :saladga:

giphy.gif

Archived