đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's Heavy Metal Lover About?

CommonWhiteGirl

Featured Posts

CommonWhiteGirl

Question in the title.

I think I might have some clue but idk if I'm on the right track or anything. Did Gaga ever discuss or mention the meaning behind the song in an interview?

It's really lyrically intriguing but I've just started wondering more about it the past couple days. 

If she never gave a definitive answer, do any of you have theories about it's meaning?

The first verse seems to be about an orgy of some sort, then the rest is basically about wild sex and yeah, drinking and partying around NYC. It is really pretty straightforward. 

nenhures

Aside from the obvious sexual overtones, another interpretation is about power dynamics in a relationship. Lady Gaga is no doubt a powerful woman and she fears that her relationships will crumble because her lover can't or won't handle that, either because of personal reasons or because of the patriarchal notion that men are the power wielders in a relationship.

"I could be your girl, girl, girl, girl, girl, girl
But would you love me if I ruled the world, world, world?"

I seriously don't know what's the meaning of "Dirty Pony I can't wait to hose you down"  does she want to wash her pony or what? This is RANDOM!! 

I am tinder

6 minutes ago, SherlockPart2 said:

I seriously don't know what's the meaning of "Dirty Pony I can't wait to hose you down"  does she want to wash her pony or what? This is RANDOM!! 

Essentially, I can't wait to get wet and cum over a big horse sized ****. 

3 minutes ago, Seeka said:

All of these years Gaga!! Oh god I-

:wtfga:

I am tinder

Ally Campana
12 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Wow I wanna see sumn from Lüc now. :ally:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Edonis

Her wild sex life and leather parties with her friends from NYC. There’s some cute references to relationship power dynamics (I could be your girl but would you love me if I ruled the world?) but it’s mostly about sex and fetishes and partying. It’s a bop tbh. 

BalmungBard
32 minutes ago, SherlockPart2 said:

When you “hose someone down” also means to c*m all over their face in excess 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

53 minutes ago, Seeka said:

ae324fb4fbc8d6e8974495e9afd8dfd0.jpg 

Borisapillar

It’s about sex, drinking, and fun in the Lower East Side. She also questions if any man will be able to stand by her side while she has such enormous fame and power.

TheSlash
1 hour ago, SherlockPart2 said:

Ponyboy(~girl) is a fetish in the SM scene where one is dressed up as a horse and the other one......well...rides them :awkney:.

Ew, David!

Archived