Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Your Body goes from 34 to 64 this week. Smashing as hard as Nelly Furtado or so.

OMG :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

Arturo

Magoo predicting One More Night getting a 4th week at #1? :eek:

Slayage.

I'll be streaming the **** out of OMN

Edited by Arturo

Still debuted higher than any Rihanna new release ever.

She doesn't have the fanbase for a huge jackrabbit start, but she holding nicely will radio picks up the song.

Die Young vs Diamonds on pop radio. Not even close!

http://kworb.net/radio/

But TikTok debuted with over 600K in the US alone so...

K7CZy.jpg

I ****ing love her! Thank you for reminding us what's good music and how much 2012 had sucked.

My pleasure.

zBora.jpg

i know, this is sooo good. Along with ''212''

Yez! And 'Van Vogue' too! :wub:

Why are people worrying about Rihanna Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube? The truth of the matter is that if you have million of followers but can barely scan Platinum, it should be enough of an indication to prove that those things are trivial. I never took ANY of that seriously because it doesn't propel sales. Look at Ke$ha. Top 5 on iTunes and she has a measly 3 million followers. For all I care, ANYONE can surpass Gaga in Twitter followers. Don't stress over something so trivial. Did she lose popularity? Sure. But every artist looses popularity. It's bound to happen. It won't destroy her career, if that's what y'all are worried about. Besides, Gaga had such a large magnitude of popularity in 2009 and 2010 that it should of been more than obvious that she was not going to maintain that. Anyone who thought otherwise is delusional. I mean, perhaps some of you thought it came too early and wanted Gaga's peak in popularity to be stretched over a longer period of time and I suppose, in that aspect, I can agree. Other than that, her tour is selling fine, her album sold more than any of us could of projected, and her lead single will perform VERY well! :party:

jhonyguy04

Why are people worrying about Rihanna Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube? The truth of the matter is that if you have million of followers but can barely scan Platinum, it should be enough of an indication to prove that those things are trivial. I never took ANY of that seriously because it doesn't propel sales. Look at Ke$ha. Top 5 on iTunes and she has a measly 3 million followers. For all I care, ANYONE can surpass Gaga in Twitter followers. Don't stress over something so trivial. Did she lose popularity? Sure. But every artist looses popularity. It's bound to happen. It won't destroy her career, if that's what y'all are worried about. Besides, Gaga had such a large magnitude of popularity in 2009 and 2010 that it should of been more than obvious that she was not going to maintain that. Anyone who thought otherwise is delusional. I mean, perhaps some of you thought it came too early and wanted Gaga's peak in popularity to be stretched over a longer period of time and I suppose, in that aspect, I can agree. Other than that, her tour is selling fine, her album sold more than any of us could of projected, and her lead single will perform VERY well! :party:

:clap:

ryebread251

Totally agree, but I think some people may be worried about the negative backlash that may come from the media if she is surpassed. I can see the headlines "Lady Gaga loses social media crown" "Now that she lost her twitter crown, are Lady Gaga's five minutes of fame over?" This can get totally blown out of proportion depending on how the media reports on it.

Totally agree, but I think some people may be worried about the negative backlash that may come from the media if she is surpassed. I can see the headlines "Lady Gaga loses social media crown" "Now that she lost her twitter crown, are Lady Gaga's five minutes of fame over?" This can get totally blown out of proportion depending on how the media reports on it.

That's the only negative effect that I can see from this. But, again, people will most likely forget about it the next day anyways so.. :rip:

jhonyguy04

You are so right and it's so sad. Like right now, Gaga has achieved the record of being the first person to pass 30 million, and there is only two measly articles on this. But if she lost the crown, you can expect 500 articles overblowing that she is over. I really hate the media right now.

Alcj8.jpg

New Kelly Clarkson single to coincide with the release of Greatest Hits album. It will be released next week. The album will be released on November 19.

MANiCURE1295

Alcj8.jpg

New Kelly Clarkson single to coincide with the release of Greatest Hits album. It will be released next week. The album will be released on November 19.

I cant handle any new music anymore haha. I just downloaded all the Script albums and azealia banks mixtape and Zedds album. Im all out for at least a month.