💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion

Americano

Featured Posts

Great news for Pink, so happy for her! ****ing sucks to be Nelly Furtado right now

Die Young has been in my head all day! Say what you like about Ke$ha but she can write a damn catchy hook. Still don't particularly like it though.

Mumford & Sons headed for 450k+ debut with their album. Amazing how much their fanbase has grown. Their last album debuted with 5k. :legend:

Seriously? Wow. Good for them. Hope they can sustain though.

Edited by Harry

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

Die Young IS growing on me, I just expected a lot more. Now #09.

Basically this. It's somewhat underwhelming from all the hype that was surrounding it, but overall it's a decent song. :)

Nick's DY Prediction:

#1 iTunes

#1 BB100

#1 Pop Radio

Not simultaneously, but eventually I think the song will hit all of the above milestones. Expecting it to be one of 2012's biggest hits.

Slaylor Swift is doing that iTunes countdown over the next 4 weeks. Watch her block every major release from #1.

Omg that's exactly what will happen though. :smh:

DY first time I listen to it. I was thinking thats it? i waited 2 years for this? and after a couple more times listening to the song

its now my jam atm :music:

So i think thats how its gonna grow and chart by getting into peoples heads the more they listen to it

Kinda like Mr Know it all did for me

Edited by windzo

It appears that all the hype around Ke$ha wasn't so much to begin with. If it were, she would have been #1 by this afternoon, when in reality she hasn't even broken the top 10 yet. I thought she had more fans...

That's the difference between artists like Swift, Gaga, Britney. There's hype around them. That's why they're so successful.

I'm interested to see how Rihanna's new single charts tomorrow morning.

Rihanna was actually smart by waiting a day since the hype from Taylor and Kesha will die down. But I don't think she'll shoot to #1 either. Even WFL took a while to reach #1...I think it only did so after the video premiere.

Also isn't that new Adele single coming out sometime in October? :giveup:

Americano

Well, it's very safe. She wanted to make sure it'd be a hit, which is understandable I guess.

I look forward to Adele's new single.

Most reports are saying Skyfall by Adele will be out by the end of October. It's for the James Bond soundtrack.

Just when it looked like the Adele slayfest was slowing down...:giveup: