• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arturo

• Americano

• Ozzy8923

• Nick

She has lasted 7 years.

Careers are over decades not comparatively small amounts of time. You can smell the burning from Rihanna burning out. Just like I could with poor Britney.

Edited by Oyemiamor

Careers are over decades not comparatively small amounts of time. You can smell the burning from Rihanna burning out. Just like I could with poor Britney.

The decay is coming :derpga:

Arizonadream777

I hear a lot about Rhianna and Nick Minaj everywhere but are they really that successful? Can someone please breakdown there success in terms of singles,albums, and tours? please.

RabbitHeart

Anyway, they're a few fillers like "How Come You're Not Here, "Here Comes the Weekend", "The Truth About Love" but the rest is worth it.

I really like that one :noparty:

I don't mind dubstep. YDO's dubstep breakdown was horrible just because of YDO as a whole itself, which is already horrible :puke:

Yeah sadly. Man Down was perfect, song and video-wise

I can't wait to see what Ke$ha would serve us. Not here for generic electronic-autotuned song

I like YDO :crossed: it was my summer jam this past summer :cool:

and Ke$ha has so much more potential than she shows through her singles. Hungover, Dancing With Tears in My Eyes, and The Harold Song though :worship2:

I really like that one :noparty:

I like YDO :crossed: it was my summer jam this past summer :cool:

and Ke$ha has so much more potential than she shows through her singles. Hungover, Dancing With Tears in My Eyes, and The Harold Song though :worship2:

Animal (song) please :legend:

Top 40/Mainstream Radio:

September 25th, 2012:

Live While We're Young - One Direction

Turn Up the Radio - Madonna

:deadbanana:

Edited by Arturo

it's iTunes as Xtina's new single has not yet entered the HOT 100. But most likely next week, it will. A top 20 entry perhaps?

Ahh, I see.

With Rihanna, I like to use the following a--logy: Rihanna is like Apple Co. She releases something new every year but it's so similar to what was released the year before that it's difficult to notice the difference between the 2 products. Simple as that. No artistic imput whatsoever, it's a cycle, a machine (I understand how some of you may consider my saying this ironic because I stan for Britney Spears, but her album process isn't as repetitive as Rihanna's, the only album of hers that was rushed/released quickly was Circus, and for the obvious reasons).

I also DO want her to perform badly. Mind you, this is the first time that I wish failure upon an artist, but it's just gotten to the point where it is UNBEARABLE. Simply because I think I'm going to start imitating my fave and having mental breakdowns if I hear her damn voice in the radio for another 6 months. I just wish she would take 2-3 years to make a GOOD album, one that is worth a listen, and worth the money. Do you honestly wonder why Talk that Talk was the most illegally downloaded album in the first half of 2011? I wouldn't pay more than $5 for that album even if I was held at gunpoint.

As far as their new songs go, don't expect hippie or folky. That's all BS they say to seem as if they are actually putting new genres in their songs and experimenting. Remember the Supernatural snippet from Ke$ha? It was THE TOTAL OPPOSITE of what she said her album was going to sound like. It had no elements of rock whatsoever. And I expect her lead single to be just as generic as her previous singles. The same goes for Rihanna. Do you honestly expect anything besides generic from producers like Dr. Luke (Ke$ha) and Benny Blanco and StarGate (Rihanna)? If you do, then you've got another thing coming.

/rant.

tbh, i thought the btw album would've sold more than the fame. i felt that many people didn't really "get" the fame, as for btw, well... you know.

a gaga song will never sell as good as just dance, ever. :laughga:

Mariah-esque uptempo ballad getting released in late October/early November has lead single from Mariah's next album

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=273763

tbh, i thought the btw album would've sold more than the fame. i felt that many people didn't really "get" the fame, as for btw, well... you know.

a gaga song will never sell as good as just dance, ever. :laughga:

Poker Face sold slightly better than Just Dance in the U.S and MUCH better than Just Dance worldwide